No announcement yet.

Klis: Decker has a Good Chance at being a Starter this Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not putting stock in 40s u said we needed a blazer I pointed out ONE guy who runs in the 4.2s and don't give me he doesn't play fast that's laughable just watch those highlights. And what "blazer" is starting for us right now on the outside? No one. Floyd is fast enough, like I said he's faster than lloyd plays faster however u wanna word it

Comment

Wow this guy would rather have Floyd/Davis over Lloyd who had the best season of any WR in the NFL and 40 times/speed isnt all you care about? Laughable.
      Last edited by Junitz23; 05-18-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
        I'm not putting stock in 40s u said we needed a blazer I pointed out ONE guy who runs in the 4.2s and don't give me he doesn't play fast that's laughable just watch those highlights. And what "blazer" is starting for us right now on the outside? No one. Floyd is fast enough, like I said he's faster than lloyd plays faster however u wanna word it
        Everyone looks good in highlight film that's why they are highlight films, neither floyd, decker, Lloyd, or royal qualify as blazers. DT is a stretcher even at 90%, are offense doesn't need straight-line speed, but quick and agile. Those are the guys that our offense utilizes. They don't play that fast it's that simple, otherwise britt would be a starter. Also your comparing a guy in college claiming he's going to play faster than a guy in the NFL who was an All-Pro that's laughable. I don't know what it is but you have some sort of vendetta against Lloyd for like the last week.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
          Everyone looks good in highlight film that's why they are highlight films, neither floyd, decker, Lloyd, or royal qualify as blazers. DT is a stretcher even at 90%, are offense doesn't need straight-line speed, but quick and agile. Those are the guys that our offense utilizes. They don't play that fast it's that simple, otherwise britt would be a starter. Also your comparing a guy in college claiming he's going to play faster than a guy in the NFL who was an All-Pro that's laughable. I don't know what it is but you have some sort of vendetta against Lloyd for like the last week.
          I'd say that Royal is actually pretty darn fast, however what bugs me is the kid seems kinda week in the knees. Like he's afraid to go all out or something. I noticed this last year when he was returning kicks he always came just.so.close to breaking free.. So close. But his leg work has always dissapointed me.

Comment

No I don't. I have no problem with lloyd. I just don't wanna overpay a 1 year wonder. And to the other guy please don't even pretend I like floyd because he's fast, he's not that fast. Also I never said britt or lloyd or floyd were blazers, I said riley is. A 4.2-4.3 speaks for itself that IS a blazer.

Comment

Oh and yes royal is a blazer I was talkin about a wr on the outside

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
                No I don't. I have no problem with lloyd. I just don't wanna overpay a 1 year wonder. And to the other guy please don't even pretend I like floyd because he's fast, he's not that fast. Also I never said britt or lloyd or floyd were blazers, I said riley is. A 4.2-4.3 speaks for itself that IS a blazer.
                He won't be overpaid, he's over 30 so he won't get premier money, and he's always been known for spectacular catches. Once again that 4.2 speed is a hand timed shorts and shirt time. It's not the speed he plays at. There is more to the posistion than speed, focus less on 40s and quickness in and out of cuts that's what offense thrives on.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I'm was just talking about stretching the field in a straight line and a 4.2 is a 4.2 everyones times are hand timed in shorts so he's still one of the fastest players in the league no matter how u twist it. If we can get lloyd for 3-5 years for a deal like 8 mil a year or under we should keep him for sure but if he has a monster year I see someone giving him 10+ per and I just don't wanna do that

Comment

Working...
                  X