Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone tell me the who......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can anyone tell me the who......

    has the tie breaker between denver and miami if they both finish 10-6.....i know its a little early 1 game at a time as they say but was just wondering....go eagles next monday night kill miami....

  • #2
    I think it's us because we have a better division record. I'll have to check though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Broncos (7-3) would be final wild-card team in AFC based on better conference record than Dolphins (5-5).

      That's the way it stands right now. The tie-breaker being the better conference record.
      Winter is Coming!

      Comment


      • #4
        Denver does. As everything stands right now, if Denver runs the board we'll be seeded #8 in the playoffs (possibly even #7 but I think that's about a 500 yard putt)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: can anyone tell me the who......

          Originally posted by bronco30
          has the tie breaker between denver and miami if they both finish 10-6.....i know its a little early 1 game at a time as they say but was just wondering....go eagles next monday night kill miami....
          We would because of a better conference record.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
            Denver does. As everything stands right now, if Denver runs the board we'll be seeded #8 in the playoffs (possibly even #7 but I think that's about a 500 yard putt)
            You mean #6. There's only 6 playoff teams per conference.
            Winter is Coming!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
              You mean #6. There's only 6 playoff teams per conference.
              But it is best for us if Miami loses two more games to give us a cushion.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
                Denver does. As everything stands right now, if Denver runs the board we'll be seeded #8 in the playoffs (possibly even #7 but I think that's about a 500 yard putt)
                Considering only 6 teams from every conference make playoffs, being the 7 seed would suck! ;-)
                Last edited by Jared; 12-09-2003, 10:18 AM.

                Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncos4ever
                  But it is best for us if Miami loses two more games to give us a cushion.
                  Miami has a tough game against Philly next Monday night. I predict the fade to continue for the Fins.
                  Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X