can anyone tell me the who......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell me the who......

has the tie breaker between denver and miami if they both finish 10-6.....i know its a little early 1 game at a time as they say but was just wondering....go eagles next monday night kill miami....

I think it's us because we have a better division record. I'll have to check though.

Comment

Broncos (7-3) would be final wild-card team in AFC based on better conference record than Dolphins (5-5).

That's the way it stands right now. The tie-breaker being the better conference record.
      Winter is Coming!

Comment

Denver does. As everything stands right now, if Denver runs the board we'll be seeded #8 in the playoffs (possibly even #7 but I think that's about a 500 yard putt)

Comment

Re: can anyone tell me the who......

Originally posted by bronco30
          has the tie breaker between denver and miami if they both finish 10-6.....i know its a little early 1 game at a time as they say but was just wondering....go eagles next monday night kill miami....
          We would because of a better conference record.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
            Denver does. As everything stands right now, if Denver runs the board we'll be seeded #8 in the playoffs (possibly even #7 but I think that's about a 500 yard putt)
            You mean #6. There's only 6 playoff teams per conference.
            Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
              You mean #6. There's only 6 playoff teams per conference.
              But it is best for us if Miami loses two more games to give us a cushion.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
                Considering only 6 teams from every conference make playoffs, being the 7 seed would suck! ;-)
                Last edited by Jared; 12-09-2003, 10:18 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                  But it is best for us if Miami loses two more games to give us a cushion.
                  Miami has a tough game against Philly next Monday night. I predict the fade to continue for the Fins.
                  Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                  X