Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiedler re-aggravates knee

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1681336

Go, Griese, go!!! Help us out a little and choke.
    Winter is Coming!

Make or Break...

Seeing as how this was a "Make or Break" year for Jake and our Snake has definately got the MAKE already tis good parity for our "ol Greesy one" to get the same chance. I mean we thought he only had to ride the pine in Miami, but look out, he's got his chance now.... umm seeing as how we know his past I'll go for the BREAK & Brian helps us GET IN!

Comment

Re: Fiedler re-aggravates knee

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1681336

Go, Griese, go!!! Help us out a little and choke.
      Be careful what you wish for. He could choke, but he has also had some great games in his career.
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Fiedler re-aggravates knee

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
        Be careful what you wish for. He could choke, but he has also had some great games in his career.
        LOL Dude that's just FUNNY. I mean come on, Brians whole Bronco carear doesn't even come close Jakes 1st season here

Not say'n Grieser Can't do it, just based on past performance Jake's got a better chance! Throw in Plummers Cardinals days too, alot of their only wins came from "The Snake"s combacks

Comment

they got a hot Philadehia team next week on MNF...so we'll see.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Fiedler > Griese

This should help the Dolphins lose, which is fine with me. The Eagles game will almost be a lock now. Hopefully.

Comment

Working...
            X