Any Comments By Kennison????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Comments By Kennison????

I've looked all over for a post game interview with that no good piece of crap Kennison..and can't find any. Is it that he can run his mouth all week before but then can not be a man and stand up to his comments after a total ASS KICKING???? Has anyone seen any comments from that trash ball?

I heard he was looking for his mommy.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
      I heard he was looking for his mommy.
      I doubt he found her...I hear she was with Shanny.

Whoops wrong forum
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I read in the paper that he had nothing to say...after the game he walked straight into the locker room with his head hung low.

Can't back up your **** talk now can ya Kennison!!!
        LOO-WHO-SER-HER!!!!

Comment

I wasn’t going to post anything because it doesn’t matter what your stats are if you don’t win. (Unless you’re a Bronco fan then the stats out way the win) But for all the hoopla around Kennison Denver didn’t do anything to hurt him one bit. Kennison caught 3 catches for 83 yds and a TD; his avg is 3 catches per game and 52 yards. Looks to me he didn’t lose any productivity at all. People say that his comments made Denver come out all fired up, to that I have to ask why did it take something like that to fire your team up? Isn’t trying to make the playoffs reason enough? Isn’t playing at home in front of your own fans enough? If they needed his comments to fire the Broncos up what will they do the rest of the year? Especially when they have to play two playoff contenders who are fighting for their division and have decent rush offense (unlike our 30th ranked rushing defense) and I am pretty sure their offense isn’t to bad either. However the Chiefs did lose the game and to me that is more important then any other stat because the team with the most stats but doesn’t make the playoffs or the Super Bowl is just the team with a lot of stats. Yes I mean that about the Chiefs as well. On to Detroit.
          Never take life seriously.
          Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Eddie had a good game. Just needed to be found more.

Comment

Originally posted by LLChiefsFan
              I wasn’t going to post anything because it doesn’t matter what your stats are if you don’t win. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... because the team with the most stats but doesn’t make the playoffs or the Super Bowl is just the team with a lot of stats.
              Hey, wait a sec... didn't I hear someone say that before the game... Think it was a BRONCOs player... OH Yeah it was none other than Shannon Sharpe, guess they're not all that out of focus eh "LOLsplierfan"? :p

Comment

Re: Any Comments By Kennison????

Originally posted by moline7
                I've looked all over for a post game interview with that no good piece of crap Kennison..and can't find any. Is it that he can run his mouth all week before but then can not be a man and stand up to his comments after a total ASS KICKING???? Has anyone seen any comments from that trash ball?
                Here's what he said in the KC Star this morning. Obviously, you didn't look too hard and simply assumed he wouldn't comment.

To his credit, Kennison was complimentary toward Denver.

“You have to give it to those guys,” he said. “They played their behinds off. We got ours handed to us. They deserve credit because they played better football than we did.”.
                Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

He's a loser and a quitter. Officially my number 1 hated player in the NFL.

Comment

I never said he didn't have a good game, I said that I wanted to hear his comments. He did all he could to back up his comments on the field. He is up there in my most hated players in the NFL, behind Randy Moss.

Comment

Re: Any Comments By Kennison????

Originally posted by moline7
                      he went looking for the escape goats...
                      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Re: Any Comments By Kennison????

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                        he went looking for the escape goats...
                        ROTFLMFAO
                        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I still hope he gets his skull cracked.
                          Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Re: Re: Any Comments By Kennison????

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                            Here's what he said in the KC Star this morning. Obviously, you didn't look too hard and simply assumed he wouldn't comment.

To his credit, Kennison was complimentary toward Denver.

“You have to give it to those guys,” he said. “They played their behinds off. We got ours handed to us. They deserve credit because they played better football than we did.”.
                            Oh Yeah.... I forgot to run out and get my KC Star this morning..
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

The KC Star website wants you to register if you want to read thier junk....

wassup with that?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                              X