Any Comments By Kennison????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
    The KC Star website wants you to register if you want to read thier junk....

wassup with that?
    Demographics ... they use it to sell advertising, I reckon. So they can tell advertisers their message will reach X no. of subscribers and get X no. of hits on the internet. Just a guess.

Shannon Sharpe did the radio talk show circuit in KC today. When asked about Eddie Kennison, Sharpe said "I was Eddie Kennison before Eddie Kennison" in reference to his own mouth.

He also went on to say that he (and I'm paraphrasing here) was able to make his remarks with more credibility after he'd won a couple super bowls, kind of like you have to listen to Keyshawn & Warren Sapp now that they won super bowls.
    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Any Comments By Kennison????

Originally posted by moline7
      I've looked all over for a post game interview with that no good piece of crap Kennison..and can't find any. Is it that he can run his mouth all week before but then can not be a man and stand up to his comments after a total ASS KICKING???? Has anyone seen any comments from that trash ball?
      It's intersting now that the truth came out yesterday in regard to how Kennison came to make those comments.

In case you missed it, during the Broncos game it was revealed the Kennison was "tricked" by a reporter into believing that several members of the Broncos (including Shanahan) had made negative comments about him. That caused Kennison to go off on the tirade that was reported.

After Kennison did so, the reporter revealed to Kennison that it was the Denver PRESS that made the negative comments about Kennison, not any actual Broncos. At that point Kennison tried to retract his comments but the sleasebag reporter wasn't about to let him do that.
      Last edited by Aardwolf; 12-08-2003, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Any Comments By Kennison????

Originally posted by Aardwolf
        It's intersting now that the truth came out yesterday in regard to how Kennison came to make those comments.

In case you missed it, during the Broncos game it was revealed the Kennison was "tricked" by a reporter into believing that several members of the Broncos (including Shanahan) had made negative comments about him. That caused Kennison to go off on the tirade that was reported.

After Kennison did so, the reporter revealed to Kennison that it was the Denver PRESS that made the negative comments about Kennison, not any actual Broncos. At that point Kennison tried to retract his comments but the sleasebag reporter wasn't about to let him do that.
        rofl, thats a crock of ****.

Even if the bronco's players had said that, it's still lame to see how he would of reacted, which was pathetic. It just showed what he really thought.

And ur story is crap, bring me the link to an article that says that, and i'll beleive it.
        Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

True, Kennison was confused initially as to who was talking trash ... he thought it was players. But when informed it was from the media, he didn't try to retract although he seemed a bit taken aback (my impression).

This is the first I've heard that he tried to retract the comments.

What still surprises me more than anything is that Eddie talked at all. That was about a season worth of quotes from Eddie in one day.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Any Comments By Kennison????

Originally posted by cprender8
            rofl, thats a crock of ****.

Even if the bronco's players had said that, it's still lame to see how he would of reacted, which was pathetic. It just showed what he really thought.

And ur story is crap, bring me the link to an article that says that, and i'll beleive it.
            If you were listening to the broadcast of the Broncos game yesterday, you would heard it.

Must be selective hearing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
              True, Kennison was confused initially as to who was talking trash ... he thought it was players. But when informed it was from the media, he didn't try to retract although he seemed a bit taken aback (my impression).

This is the first I've heard that he tried to retract the comments.

What still surprises me more than anything is that Eddie talked at all. That was about a season worth of quotes from Eddie in one day.
              Maybe you are right, although my impression was he did try to take it back.

The main point is that Kennison was tricked into it.

Don't get me wrong! I'm far from being an Eddie Kennison lover. I was all over Shanahan for being an idiot to sign Kennison in the first place. For half of that season other Broncos fans were all over my ass, claiming Kennison was the best #3 receiver in the NFL, blah blah, on and on about how great he was going to be. I pointed out that all of his previous teams could get rid of him soon enough and that other Bronco fans would soon have to agree that I was right all along about Kennison being worthless.
              Last edited by Aardwolf; 12-08-2003, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aardwolf
                Maybe you are right, although my impression was he did try to take it back.

The main point is that Kennison was tricked into it.
                Maybe, but he's a big boy and knows how the game is played. At least he has to hold himself accountable for his remarks, unlike those of us in a discussion board (no offense intended, btw).

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                  The KC Star website wants you to register if you want to read thier junk....

wassup with that?

They're afraid the Bronco fans might go talk crap just like their KC fans do on this MB!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                    Maybe, but he's a big boy and knows how the game is played. At least he has to hold himself accountable for his remarks, unlike those of us in a discussion board (no offense intended, btw).
                    None taken! I stand fully accountable for what I say. It gets distorted and lied about a lot but I stand by what I actually say.

Comment

senator aardwolf running for office again

why is it that your the most misquoted and misunderstood person on this board? Not even chief fans whine as much as you do about not being understood and lied about. one would think your running for office with all the misquotes but maybe your right. maybe we don't really understand you and maybe we only read what we want to from your post. maybe your just an arrogant egomaniac who even if shown by anybody on this board that your wrong on anything you wouldn't have the guts to admit it. if 99% of this board would prove how wrong you are you still wouldn't give this board respect to say thier right cause you feel that you could never be wrong. unless we agree with you we'll always be wrong, that's sucks.
                      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                      X