No announcement yet.

My Bronco Fan Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not all that far away. May have to plan a game sometime in the future!!!
    2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
      That's gotta be best Bronco mancave ever. Wow...
      It's Pat Bowlen's house
      sigpic

Comment

@broncosfaninpa , did u cry down there after our playoff loss last year ?

Comment

Thats an outstanding man cave, just upgrade that TV man. Gotta get that 80 inch.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            Come on down, actually i wish there were some fellow fans around me to hang out with.
            Unfortunately I live up here in Bradyland but know what it's like to be a Broncos fan in rival territory.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Unfortunately I live up here in Bradyland but know what it's like to be a Broncos fan in rival territory.
              tell me about it...I moved to Wisconsin in January of 1998....Denver and GB SB....talk about being unwanted at SB parties...hehehehehe
              sigpic

Comment

Come on down, actually i wish there were some fellow fans around me to hang out with.
                Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                tell me about it...I moved to Wisconsin in January of 1998....Denver and GB SB....talk about being unwanted at SB parties...hehehehehe
                And look who had the last laugh my friend.

It is horrible living up here in Bradyland. You should hear how they talk about us Broncos and the spew they say about Manning. I'm looking forward to having the last laugh as well this year.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                  I'm not all that far away. May have to plan a game sometime in the future!!!
                  Seriously bro, just say when & i would love to watch a game with you being a fellow fan & for that matter a race too, seeing how we both like smoke.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    And look who had the last laugh my friend.

It is horrible living up here in Bradyland. You should hear how they talk about us Broncos and the spew they say about Manning. I'm looking forward to having the last laugh as well this year.
                    NE may not even make the playoffs this year. Miami might win that division.
                    sigpic

Comment

Seriously bro, just say when & i would love to watch a game with you being a fellow fan & for that matter a race too, seeing how we both like smoke.
                      Hell, their right next door to us this weekend. Haha. One of these days. Maybe when we play the Squealers in Heinz in the future. Half to meet there for a game or something. We'll figure something out.
                      2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Working...
                      X