No announcement yet.

The Colquitt brothers on with Vic discussing MCspygate and the handshake diss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colquitt brothers on with Vic discussing MCspygate and the handshake diss

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...c=740&f=110941

Sounds like Todd Haily thought coach Misshandles was cheating all along especially in the KC game.

Happens about 7:18. That was insightful, though I am not sure how correct he might be.

Comment

More evidence ...

... indicating that Josh McDaniels is a schmuck.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Amazing how much shame that guy brought to such a great organization in an 18 month span.

Comment

Look, Pat Bowlen had the same head coach for years and years. And he wanted McDaniels to be his last head coach. Do you think it was easy for him to kick McDaniels so fast, before he could finish his second season? Such extreme measure was provoked by more than a regular season record. McDaniels was swimming in a lake of cow poo while carrying the Broncos banner with him. But also Joe Ellis should have never allowed the organization to hire Scarnecchia.
          sigpic

Comment

McDaniels. There is really nothing more I can argue against him. He's just a twit who has a history of lying, and now unfortunately cheating.

Comment

Huh. Scott Piloi wouldnt have been a part of any of that. I mean how would he know?

I say, if you arent cheating, you arent trying.

Every coach does shady things. Mcdaniels is an idiot, and an obvious Napoleon. Lets not forget where he learned all of that stuff. Made me sick how Mcdaniels would imitate Belichik from the dress, to twirling the whistle. Pretty embarrassing indeed.

However, lets not pretend this organization was totally innocent over the years.

That in itself in disingenuous.

Just saying.

Comment

I seriously dislike mcd, but I seriously doubt mcspygate had anything to do with the handshake. Haley is just trying to cover his back with hindsite. I think he was just pissed off from the lost and later he like: "i knew they were cheating and thats why I didn't shake his hand." Haley is known to be firey and hot headed. He couldn't even hang on to Weis much like mcd couldnt hang on to nolan. Colquitt is just standing up for his coach.
                Last edited by msusc; 07-13-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'...right Josh?
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Quit hating on Josh McD. He's a boss coach.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

After hearing ...

Originally posted by thenewera44 View Post
                      Huh. Scott Piloi wouldnt have been a part of any of that. I mean how would he know?

I say, if you arent cheating, you arent trying.

Every coach does shady things. Mcdaniels is an idiot, and an obvious Napoleon. Lets not forget where he learned all of that stuff. Made me sick how Mcdaniels would imitate Belichik from the dress, to twirling the whistle. Pretty embarrassing indeed.

However, lets not pretend this organization was totally innocent over the years.

That in itself in disingenuous.

Just saying.
                      ... the Colquitt conversation, I'm not so sure anymore.

The NFL conducted a confidential investigation, destroyed all the evidence and covered up the results.

Bill Belichick accepted full responsibility.

The Patriots haven't been implicated in any other cheating, but one who was in the middle of it came to Denver and did very similar things.

Makes me wonder.
                      Last edited by samparnell; 07-13-2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: spelling
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'...right Josh?
                        LOL, Cory!

Well, life's not fair. Why should sports be?

Maybe I'm deranged, but I remember back when I believed in fair play. Those nasty O-linemen will talk you out of that every time.

I'm saying this, and I absolutely love nasty O-linemen. That being said, it's different if a player throws a punch or six, or holds a defender, or a receiver. Doing what I think McD probably did is a whole different ball game. You're talking about the integrity of the game. :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          ... the Colquitt conversation, I'm not so sure anymore.

The NFL conducted a confidential investigation, destroyed all the vidence and covered up the results.

Bill Belichick accepted full responsibility.

The Patriots haven't been implicated in any other cheating, but one who was in the middle of it came to Denver and did very similar things.

Makes me wonder.
                          I still can't believe that the Rams gave him a job that fast but with all the smudges on his record it will years before he gets a chance to be a head coach again.

Comment

Originally posted by msusc View Post
                            I seriously dislike mcd, but I seriously doubt mcspygate had anything to do with the handshake. Haley is just trying to cover his back with hindsite. I think he was just pissed off from the lost and later he like: "i knew they were cheating and thats why I didn't shake his hand." Haley is known to be firey and hot headed. He couldn't even hang on to Weis much like mcd couldnt hang on to nolan. Colquitt is just standing up for his coach.
                            Pretty much this, if he really believed we cheated he would have said something immediately after the loss. It wasn't that hard to beat KC last year, if you could shut down their run game you could win the game. That's really all you had to do, Cassell and the WRs absolutely suck(ed)

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post
                              I still can't believe that the Rams gave him a job that fast but with all the smudges on his record it will years before he gets a chance to be a head coach again.
                              No it won't. He'll be back as a head coach shortly, and he'll have massive success, mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                              X