B.Lloyd Interviewed by Vic Lombardi Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.Lloyd Interviewed by Vic Lombardi Last Night

There is only 1 link, you have to click each segment below the video, I don't think it's one giant interview, a bunch of small segments. Tried to sum up some of the stuff he said (all paraphrased).

Link

Talks about how Goodell only represented the owners the entire lockout, yet he should have been an intermediate to both parties, since he is the commissionaire of football, not the commissionaire of the Owners.

Orton gives best chance to win, but Orton will probably go on to greener pastures.

He is always thinking what will help make Tebow better, what can he do to help Tim develop as a QB this off season. But if Orton's the guy he said a couple passes and they will be right back in rhythm.

He's never even met John Fox, has no expectations going into camp, just going to be the best he can be and help the younger guys out.

He is not satisfied with just 1 Pro-Bowl he wants to do it again. Gets more autographs now that he is a pro-bowler.

Riddle me This questions from Fans:

Is it different to catch a pass from a right handed QB than a left handed QB.

Yes, he is very particular on how he catches the ball, some lefties put a lot of spin on it, he said Mark Brunell really puts a lot on it, can feel it in his hands they twist in a funny way. He says right handed comes with a little more touch. He says the difference is the release. Basically some nuances about catching from right vs. left.

What's his favorite song to listen to now?
    Drake- I'm On One

What athletes does he look up to?
    Deion Sanders (talks more about him)

He also has a segment on his music hobby.
    sigpic

Glad he seems that hes ready for another pro-bowl season. Especially happy about his remark regarding helping the new guys! Class-act
    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
    Sig by: MHS

Comment

I like listening to him speak. Very well composed and seems like an offensive leader on the team. Glad hes a Bronco!
      You should leave a Bronco game at Mile High with little to no voice...

Comment

Cool interview, thanks for summing it up like that.

Comment

The link has some bonus clips of how the Pope is shaking up his lineup.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Hope he has another good season so I can justify getting his jersey.

Great guy
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              Hope he has another good season so I can justify getting his jersey.

Great guy
              The Pope?
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

im impressed with the kids confidence.

if you told me brandon llyod would make up for all of brandon marshalls production I would have laughed at you. Then if you told me he would lead the league in receiving then would have ignored you.

Its very impressive with all the issue this guys had on other teams that he has accomplished everything he always said he could do. Im looking forward to seeing if he can put up another strong year.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

if you told me brandon llyod would make up for all of brandon marshalls production I would have laughed at you. Then if you told me he would lead the league in receiving then would have ignored you.

Its very impressive with all the issue this guys had on other teams that he has accomplished everything he always said he could do. Im looking forward to seeing if he can put up another strong year.
                  Well said, agree with everything here.

Comment

Good posting well said,Props to you

Comment

Sucks that he's 30 already, but I'll take what I can get.

Another 3-5 years of prime production is reasonable.

Comment

cps to u good post
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Great interview...trade him!
                          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                            lmao ---good post i'm out right now but i'll get back to u on cps
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                              That there is some funny she-ite!

On a serious note I would consider trading him due to his age and nothing else. He's on the down swing of his career and his value is sky high right now. The Broncos might be able to swing a trade for some quality young talent that could help the organization during and after the rebuilding process. Plus, I really don't think he relishes being a Denver Bronco. I think he's the definition of a football mercenary.

Comment

Working...
                              X