• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caliraiderhater
    replied
    Originally posted by MaloCS View Post
    That there is some funny she-ite!

On a serious note I would consider trading him due to his age and nothing else. He's on the down swing of his career and his value is sky high right now. The Broncos might be able to swing a trade for some quality young talent that could help the organization during and after the rebuilding process. Plus, I really don't think he relishes being a Denver Bronco. I think he's the definition of a football mercenary.
    Seriously? With most likely Tebow a 2nd year QB starting who is basically still a rookie having only started 4 games you want to trade his best target who led the league in receiving last year? I REALLY don't understand the infatuation so many fans have with trading the most talented players on this team for younger potential. How often do you see a super bowl winning team loaded with 24-26 year olds? Yeah they have their share but they also have a good amount of vets that are 29-30+ years old who truly LEAD their teams. Its GOOD to have some older guys on your team they are the glue that holds everything together. Plus 30 years old for a WR isn't the same as 30 years old for say a RB. A 30 year old WR legitimately has another 3-5 years of very solid production, especially with all the new rules which help the WR's and screw the DB's!

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    guys humble as well and does not plan on holding out according to the fan interview

Leave a comment:

• MaloCS
    replied
    Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    Great interview...trade him!
    That there is some funny she-ite!

On a serious note I would consider trading him due to his age and nothing else. He's on the down swing of his career and his value is sky high right now. The Broncos might be able to swing a trade for some quality young talent that could help the organization during and after the rebuilding process. Plus, I really don't think he relishes being a Denver Bronco. I think he's the definition of a football mercenary.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    lmao ---good post i'm out right now but i'll get back to u on cps

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    im impressed with the kids confidence.

if you told me brandon llyod would make up for all of brandon marshalls production I would have laughed at you. Then if you told me he would lead the league in receiving then would have ignored you.

Its very impressive with all the issue this guys had on other teams that he has accomplished everything he always said he could do. Im looking forward to seeing if he can put up another strong year.
    cps to u good post

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Sucks that he's 30 already, but I'll take what I can get.

Another 3-5 years of prime production is reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied

if you told me brandon llyod would make up for all of brandon marshalls production I would have laughed at you. Then if you told me he would lead the league in receiving then would have ignored you.

Its very impressive with all the issue this guys had on other teams that he has accomplished everything he always said he could do. Im looking forward to seeing if he can put up another strong year.
    Good posting well said,Props to you

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied

Well said, agree with everything here.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Hope he has another good season so I can justify getting his jersey.

Great guy
    The Pope?

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Hope he has another good season so I can justify getting his jersey.

Great guy

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    The link has some bonus clips of how the Pope is shaking up his lineup.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Cool interview, thanks for summing it up like that.

Leave a comment:

• x2kjosh
    replied
    I like listening to him speak. Very well composed and seems like an offensive leader on the team. Glad hes a Bronco!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X