Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Build a Winner - QB First or Team First?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Maverick12 View Post
    Please for the love of god stop making new threads about the qbs. Can we sticky a thread for qb discussion and then ban new orton v Tebow threads?
    Better yet, can we create ONE Tebow appreciation thread and close the rest!?!?!
    RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
    :smash

    LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      So for me......lets find out if we have our franchise QB......lets give the job to Tebow. Sink or swim. He started the last three games. If he's not the guy, then next year we find "the guy".
      I just want the FO to make a decision, don't leave it till the end of pre-season, though I think they will.

      P.S. how do I become apart of the adopted Bronco cananananadians?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I can't believe I'm talking QBs in Denver, because this topic has been over exposed for far too long......but, it is a critical aspect of our history and our future.

        I do like our direction overall. I see that D is now getting attention, albeit it took some time for us to get into the FA/Trade mode. But if we start the season with upgrades on the Dline, LBing and possibly even Dbackfield, it's all good. No question in my mind that we have a stud in Von Miller, and having Doom back is so important to our weaponry. Both players will draw serious attention!

        I am glad that we have brought back Marcus, and added at least one potentially solid DT....although this area is not fully understood just yet (medical, other options). I believe in Ayers. I also think that Irving will be ready in year one, which will restore our LBing more closely to days of the OC! Love strong LBing!!!

        Our Dbacks are somewhere along the "divide"....Champ is good, but for how long? The new Safeties offer promise. Outside of Champ, I'm not sure where the future lies at CB.........Asante would sure look nice back there!!!

        As for O.......the future comes down to one question for me.....do we have the QB of the future??? If so, it's Tebow, cause Kyle is not the guy. He is steady, and smart and plays hurt.....but he's not the guy. But is Tim? He apparently needs more time.....conversely, he needs to play in my books. Lets see if he is "the guy".

        I'm really liking our Oline. REALLY! Young, strong group of men, lead by a pro bowler who is getting back to top form. I think Franklin will define our run game. And in that regard, a solid Oline will nicely complement our backs. Not worried about them, as long as the big boys in the trench have their way.

        I am quite satisfied with our receivers as well, and long term we have players who just need some time......two of them are named Thomas!

        So for me......lets find out if we have our franchise QB......lets give the job to Tebow. Sink or swim. He started the last three games. If he's not the guy, then next year we find "the guy".
        Why did you start a thread saying you are tired of the Tebow/Orton thing and then like 30 minutes latter start a QB discussion thread?


        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Downboy View Post
          Why did you start a thread saying you are tired of the Tebow/Orton thing and then like 30 minutes latter start a QB discussion thread?
          Irony my friend.......and impulse......

          Soon-after I posted the short one......I thought to myself, "I'm starting to like where we're going (again), but this Tebow training camp thing is making me cautious....."

          Free world....but yes, good on you for calling me out!:thumb:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Irony my friend.......and impulse......

            Soon-after I posted the short one......I thought to myself, "I'm starting to like where we're going (again), but this Tebow training camp thing is making me cautious....."

            Free world....but yes, good on you for calling me out!:thumb:
            I was thinking the same thing but figured I wouldn't say anything

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Irony my friend.......and impulse......

              Soon-after I posted the short one......I thought to myself, "I'm starting to like where we're going (again), but this Tebow training camp thing is making me cautious....."

              Free world....but yes, good on you for calling me out!:thumb:
              Haha no worries man. I was just curious. I don't mind a million threads. Helps me kill time.


              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Maverick12 View Post
                Please for the love of god stop making new threads about the qbs. Can we sticky a thread for qb discussion and then ban new orton v Tebow threads?
                Mods? I second this motion! Please do so!
                :logo:
                :logo: :logo:

                Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

                Hersheypark's new ride:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

                Comment


                • Idea...If the thread bothers you that much to comment about it...Don't click on it!
                  sigpic

                  Defense wins championships

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncoKing View Post
                    Mods? I second this motion! Please do so!
                    starting the next thread right........















                    (I third this motion........




                    .........................maybe)
                    Last edited by CanDB; 08-02-2011, 12:31 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing but figured I wouldn't say anything
                      you were doing so well















                      but.........








                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Ha ha.....I was thinking (and even writing about) the same thing, except...

                        we don't know our future as a team until we solve the QB situation.
                        Hey Can,

                        I think this whole QB situation will stay unresolved until AT LEAST after the 2nd preseason game.

                        As much as everyone wants to breakdown the first few practices, I don't think the coaching staff can make a decision until then. SOOOOOOOO, we will all just have to be more patient than we want to be.
                        My 2011 adopted poster.........and and



                        Adopted by: and

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
                          Hey Can,

                          I think this whole QB situation will stay unresolved until AT LEAST after the 2nd preseason game.

                          As much as everyone wants to breakdown the first few practices, I don't think the coaching staff can make a decision until then. SOOOOOOOO, we will all just have to be more patient than we want to be.
                          I agree...........till wondering where Kyle will be then.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X