Official Broncos-Falcons Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Broncos-Falcons Thread

Post thoughts, analysis, predictions, and discussions here.

I think it depends on which Falcons O, not so much the d. I think they had a bad game against KC, (and KC had a great game). but I think fans are mistaken if they think THAT will happen two weeks in a row. But the Falcons do have trouble scoring sometimes, so that should be in the Broncos favor.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

I am not sure what team will arrive in Denver on Sunday. The dominating flashes of brilliance the Falcons have shown this season or the bumbling FUMBLING deer in the headlights Falcons have shown all too much of this year.
    If the Falcons "click" it will be a good hard fought game that could go either way. If they are still on their heels (which I think they will be) then it will be a good day for Denver fans.

Also, the Falcons have won against teams who were either offense or defense heavy in talent. I think a solid over all team like the Broncos will give us major trouble.

Comment

Depends, this is really an odd game for both teams. Both coming off dissappointing (in our case, humiliating) performances on the road now they face each other. I think both teams will play desperate, its a big game for each. I don't see us winning the game, but I do think it will be a dogfight.

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
      The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil25
        Depends, this is really an odd game for both teams. Both coming off dissappointing (in our case, humiliating) performances on the road now they face each other. I think both teams will play desperate, its a big game for each. I don't see us winning the game, but I do think it will be a dogfight.
        I hope it's a dogfight to the very end and we win on the final play ON DEFENSE.

And sorry to hear about your cousin. A close lose is tough.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by cbdevil
          I am not sure what team will arrive in Denver on Sunday.
          i wondering the same thing. but about denver.
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk
          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

It's quite simple really...

THE TEAM WITH THE LEAST TURNOVERS... WILL WIN THE GAME.

We are a great team until we make mistakes, Atlanta appears to be the same. We are really going to need our D to step up and force Vick to make mistakes. Its not an easy thing to do! I watched him all throughout college (VT grad). Both teams are going to try and contain the quarterbacks. Whoever succeeds will probabaly force the most mistakes. The one catagory we lack is turnovers, and unfortunately thats the one catagory we need to do good in to win this game. I hope we come ready to play!

Comment

As long as the Broncos can go w/o turning over the ball, their chances will be good. The other important thing is protecting the house (and the AFC WEST lead)™
              This space for rent

Comment

Its going to be a good game but the broncos have what i like to call "HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE", you know Invesco will be rockin'. As long as us as fans play our part as the 12th man we'll be fine.
                BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                X