Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Happy Now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are You Happy Now?

    At first I was scratching my head trying to figure out what EFX was doing in FA and was getting a little frustrated like a lot on here were. I know we haven't picked up huge name guys but does the trade for Bunkley satisfy those who were freaking out? I couldn't see what EFX was doing but it has become clear that we have some really nice building blocks in place. What I love most about Bunkley is that he's still relatively young and I can see him thriving in a new system. EFX are taking former high draft picks and giving them another shot. Obviously they see talent in these guys. I'm not saying we're all of a sudden a championship defense but we're miles ahead of where we were last season. I think we actually have a decent year than make a big splash next season. Bottom line is we now have some great pieces for the defense and things are looking up. Keep those signings coming EFX!

  • #2
    I am feeling a little bit better about the situation. But I feel if we can still upgrade, lets do it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Its not impossible for a player to remove the label of "bust" we seen it last year with mike Williams.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
        At first I was scratching my head trying to figure out what EFX was doing in FA and was getting a little frustrated like a lot on here were. I know we haven't picked up huge name guys but does the trade for Bunkley satisfy those who were freaking out? I couldn't see what EFX was doing but it has become clear that we have some really nice building blocks in place. What I love most about Bunkley is that he's still relatively young and I can see him thriving in a new system. EFX are taking former high draft picks and giving them another shot. Obviously they see talent in these guys. I'm not saying we're all of a sudden a championship defense but we're miles ahead of where we were last season. I think we actually have a decent year than make a big splash next season. Bottom line is we now have some great pieces for the defense and things are looking up. Keep thiose signing coming EFX!
        Yes they are doing so much better job now than we were doing say 4-5 days ago. If they can also sign Jamaal Anderson than FO did a terrfic job.

        I still feel their upgrades to be made on DT still.
        Last edited by Chillez; 08-01-2011, 02:40 PM.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
          Its not impossible for a player to remove the label of "bust" we seen it last year with mike Williams.
          Agreed I doubt anyone saw that coming other than Seattle and Pete Carroll.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Defense shaping up..

            Dumervil, Ayers, Beal at DE and maybe one of Harvey or Anderson if we sign him.

            A rotation of Bunkley, Thomas, Vickerson, and a few others isn't as bad as it seemed a few weeks ago.

            We have a very solid LB core, as is our secondary..

            I think our defense could surprise a lot of people this year including myself.

            Comment


            • #7
              I would love to be able to change my sig this season.
              sigpic
              - ★ -
              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sSync View Post
                I would love to be able to change my sig this season.
                As would I the defense really starting shape up nicely. Who would thought of that.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  LOL at this board. Everyone was ready to chop EFX because we didn't have a DT by tuesday. Now that we got Thomas and Bunkley everyone is back on the EFX bandwagon. If everyone was patient, the last 7 days wouldn't have been as miserable......just sayin

                  Bunkley is a decent low risk high reward play, a theme of this offseason. But people in Philly believe he is washed up. We shall see I hope he proves them wrong.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The defense may work. With the multiple looks and over/under 4-3 looks and 3-4 hybrids.

                    I am hoping they really utilize Miller's pass rushing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bring on the Cowboys.
                      :logo:
                      :logo: :logo:

                      Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                      Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                      Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                      Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

                      Hersheypark's new ride:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        LOL at this board. Everyone was ready to chop EFX because we didn't have a DT by tuesday. Now that we got Thomas and Bunkley everyone is back on the EFX bandwagon. If everyone was patient, the last 7 days wouldn't have been as miserable......just sayin

                        Bunkley is a decent low risk high reward play, a theme of this offseason. But people in Philly believe he is washed up. We shall see I hope he proves them wrong.
                        This is what I agree with, but I'm still not happy, I'm calm and no longer going around saying Denver doesn't have the balls to sign or make deals.

                        They still are cheap.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Despite a 4-12 season the HAD an excited fanbase. They were sending am unproductive QB (watch the KC game from arrowhead. Defense was awesome.) away in a trade and it was exciting to see what could happen.

                          Now said QB is back...they looked like comets amateurs in ever facet of how this went down. Now it's back to where we were with the addition of an old RB. A QB who's only goal is to at and killed the excitement that there was. This has blown up n their face and now we are talking about the exact same thing we were last year, the worst in my life as a fan. They're really killing it in my opinion.
                          John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Happy? NO! Happier? HELL YEAH!
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BroncoKing View Post
                              Bring on the Cowboys.
                              Agreed! Lets smash them in the face get a preseason W.

                              GO BRONCOS!!!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X