Bronco Tight End position!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Tight End position!

After the last few years with little to no use of the position it looks like Fox is bringing back the position! I am stoked at the number of tight ends in camp. There is a major reason we have been lacking in the red zone the past few years. We have missed that big target in the endzone and on third downs the past few years. Another Bronco legacy that McDaniels tried his hardest to kill.
    There is no plan B.

quinn has brick hands and needs to be cut. gronk will be cut because of the other player we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Syvari View Post
      quinn has brick hands and needs to be cut. gronk will be cut because of the other player we have.
      Quinn is arguably the best blocking te in the game. Another example of a fan who looks at stats and nothing else.

Thomas looks to be coming along nicely. Hopefully he becomes a dominant receiving threat that we have missed at the te position lately.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
        Quinn is arguably the best blocking te in the game. Another example of a fan who looks at stats and nothing else.

Thomas looks to be coming along nicely. Hopefully he becomes a dominant receiving threat that we have missed at the te position lately.
        yes he a great blocker...and so is fells and rosario (sp) they didnt draft 2 te and sign 2 more because they were satisfied at the position

another fan who is delusional.

Comment

yes he a great blocker...and so is fells and rosario (sp) they didnt draft 2 te and sign 2 more because they were satisfied at the position

another fan who is delusional.
          Quinn is not gonna be cut. Fox loves to run the ball. Fox likes to run multiple TE sets. Quinn is an amazing blocking TE.
          sigpic

Comment

Dt was/is definitely the biggest hole on our team but te to me was definitely a close second. I think one of if not both quinn and gronk will be cut. I see rosario filling the need of a pass catcher until thomas can get the starting load and then they'll split it. Fells will be our replacement for graham as a big blocker with capable hands. Virgil green has great upside but he seems like a bit of a project. If Thomas pans out and rosario and fells do well I see te as going from our weakpoint to our strength on offense.

Comment

Quinn is not gonna be cut. Fox loves to run the ball. Fox likes to run multiple TE sets. Quinn is an amazing blocking TE.
              again i dont see us starting the season with 6 te. at least 1 and maybe 2 will be cut

Comment

again i dont see us starting the season with 6 te. at least 1 and maybe 2 will be cut
                Either do I. Players are signed and cut every year. Just because we signed 2 te's and drafted 2 doesn't mean that Quinn is gone. Should he feel threatened? Yes. Will he get cut? Probably not.
                sigpic

Comment

I see a ton of triple TE sets in our future. Which lead to some interesting PA. And I will say this KO was one of the best at selling PA last year. Which was amazing considering we had virtually NO RUSHING ATTACK WHAT-SO-EVER!
                  #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                    I see a ton of triple TE sets in our future. Which lead to some interesting PA. And I will say this KO was one of the best at selling PA last year. Which was amazing considering we had virtually NO RUSHING ATTACK WHAT-SO-EVER!
                    Agree with all of this. Should be exciting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Quinn is NOT the best blocking tight end in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Letts View Post
                        Quinn is NOT the best blocking tight end in the game.
                        Who's better?
                        sigpic

Comment

quinn was a 6th round pick right?

Comment

You can always teach better blocking. Better catching is a different story.

Comment

I must be imagining things because I thought I just read someone say that Richard Quinn is the best blocking TE in the game..

Ok seriously, Quinn by DEFAULT cannot be the best blocking TE, because when he's in game the play is obviously going to be a run! This guy has shown less promise than Jarvis Moss in the last two years. I believe Fox will know what to do with this guy towards the end of the preseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X