Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xOrange&Bluex View Post
    DUI

if we add samuel and osi to that defense, i think we would make an almost 180 from last year
    We aernt getting both. maybe one, maybe one but doubtful
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      He got a DUI sometime last year, 2nd one i think, might get suspended for 2-4 games to start the year.
      pretty sure he wont be suspended being that the players and league agreed or were talking about agreeing on past indiscretions being forfeit going into the new conduct policy they are working on. I might be wrong but i think you may want to look into it.
      GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Not bad. Hopefully we can see Carter move in the SS spot, to fill in for Dawkins on some plays. We have a great rotation back there. I'm loving it, even if we don't get Osi, we still have a decent lineup on paper. Although, I feel that we will get one big name guy, whether is Samuel or Osi.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
          Not bad. Hopefully we can see Carter move in the SS spot, to fill in for Dawkins on some plays. We have a great rotation back there. I'm loving it, even if we don't get Osi, we still have a decent lineup on paper. Although, I feel that we will get one big name guy, whether is Samuel or Osi.
          I'd imagine so, might see Dawk play some LB at times and blitz. Allen wants to be VERY aggressive.

I love our rotation in the secondary.

I don't think we get either, but depending on the price to get them, i wouldn't be against it.

Comment

I agree Dawk to blitz and on some running downs. Other than that lets keep the newbies and and see what they have.

I love this time of year. Our team is as awesome as every other team (on paper)
            sigpic

Comment

Definitely looking better. The Warren signing made me a little more into the idea of landing Osi. If we can be at least average against the run you know we can bring a pass rush. Champ and Goodman are two very good corners (Champ is elite). On paper that could give us a very good defense.

As long as everything goes smoothly on the offense, you're looking at a team that could potentially contend for the divisional title, and once you get in the playoffs you never know what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                Definitely looking better. The Warren signing made me a little more into the idea of landing Osi. If we can be at least average against the run you know we can bring a pass rush. Champ and Goodman are two very good corners (Champ is elite). On paper that could give us a very good defense.

As long as everything goes smoothly on the offense, you're looking at a team that could potentially contend for the divisional title, and once you get in the playoffs you never know what happens.
                Agreed, but i'm content with the team we got, but if we did get Osi, i'm all for it depending what he'd cost in draft picks.

Comment

Not to mention being #2 on the waiver wire.....some valuable depth can still be had.

Comment

Top 5 defense right here... yeah, I said it, quote me on it if you like.

The pass rush is going to be one of the best in the league with Dumervil and Miller, and then Ayers looking to break out. Not to mention Beal looking great in camp.

Rush defense should be great, Warren, Bunkley, make a pair of run stuffers up front, with Mays, DJ, and Dawkins being good against the run.

The secondary is top notch, Goodman could be better, but is average, and Moore, Dawkins, and Bailey are all going to benefit largely from the new "make plays" philosophy.

This defense should be very good.

Comment

Working...
                    X