Clear All

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Leave a comment:

• TheFutureIsHere
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Also,he talked about how ridiculous the thought is that a pro team would intentionally be bad to get a draft pick.
    Orton won 23% of his starts last season as a 6th year vet with no potential left. Tebow won 33% of his starts as a raw rookie nowhere close to his potential and with leaps and bounds to improve.

If Denver is gonna start Orton I say their plan is to lose on purpose and get Luck.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Also,he talked about how ridiculous the thought is that a pro team would intentionally be bad to get a draft pick.
    Definitely liked that part. Always irritates the crap out of me when people suggest that's what we're doing. I can understand a team might do it when it's two 2-13 teams playing each other at the end of the season and the loser gets the #1 pick and there's a bad ass QB there, but you don't start the season with the intention of tanking it for the #1 overall pick.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    Refreshing non biased opinion. Interesting point is the vets in the locker room fully trust Orton to be the QB, and reiterating Fox will play the best 22.
    I especially liked how he talked about how John said, again, that TC isn't the only evaluation process.

I liked how he wasn't completely oblivious to how much the fan base is on Orton's back and how unwarranted it is.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Refreshing non biased opinion. Interesting point is the vets in the locker room fully trust Orton to be the QB, and reiterating Fox will play the best 22.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Gonna listen to it right now :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Great interview with SI.com NFL writer Jim Trotter

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/c...spx?ID=1467923

Great, GREAT piece. I think he nailed just about everything.
Working...
X