Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cecil Lammey raving about Julius Thomas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecil Lammey raving about Julius Thomas.

I don't call him JTsuperstar80 for no reason - the kid is the truth, I imagine this is what #chargers media saw in a young Gates.
    More than just a deep threat he can catch routes over the middle too, knows how to 'box out' defenders use his frame to his advantage.
    JTsuperstar80 doesn't even know what he's doing yet and is still putting on a show! Imagine when he 'gets it' OMG this guy is a beast
    Julius Thomas has gone from 4th rd pick, to running with 1st team, to getting double coverage in 5 days.
    Unlike Virgil Green, JTsuperstar80 knows how to do the little things, like coming back to the football to help his QB.
    http://twitter.com/#!/cecillammey

"Julius Thomas has gone from 4th rd pick, to running with 1st team, to getting double coverage in 5 days."

Awwwwwwww yeah! I've wandered when the day would come when we would see another great TE play for us. This guy sounds like the truth. Stuff like this needs to be talked more about than our QBs. Period!

Comment

Really. Wow. I'm excited to watch this guy

Comment

Alfred Williams was raving about him on air yesterday saying he'll be the starter.

Comment

Julius Thomas has gone from 4th rd pick, to running with 1st team, to getting double coverage in 5 days.
          That's some fast development.

Comment

This was one hell of a draft, guys, expect to see at least two superstars, in Miller and Thomas, and Moore also has the it factor, IMO.

Comment

fantasy sleeper in the making, assuming we actually pass to the TEs this season

Comment

Very encouraging to hear. Everybody thought he'd be a 2-3 year project, but it's nice to know that he can make an impact while still being so raw.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  This was one hell of a draft, guys, expect to see at least two superstars, in Miller and Thomas, and Moore also has the it factor, IMO.
                  I'm rootin for this guy BIG time. I know Miller has got it from what I've read lately. I just really hope Moore is taking in everything B-Dawk is telling him.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                    I heard Carter was outplaying Moore on the Fan yesterday.

Could have a bunch of promising young DB's in our stable...

Anybody think we trade McBath by the way?

Comment

YESSS! I would be beyond esctatic if he lives up to his "athletic freak-ex basketball player - Gates style" potential and became an elite TE for us. I love the part about him being able to box out players. IMO, that is the most exciting part about the whole Antonio Gates basketball player thing. That is a skill that basketball players are VERY good at, using a combination of finesee and strength to "out-shove" each other and keep other players off you. This skill is not honed very well by football players growing up for some reason. It is impossible to cover someone if you can't get close to their body. Combine that with amazing hands and jumping ability from basketball as well, and you gotta bet defenders will be scared of him.

LOVE IT! Best value pick of our draft IMO.
                      The Magic Is Back! IN ELWAY WE TRUST!

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                        Alfred Williams was raving about him on air yesterday saying he'll be the starter.
                        Alfred said he was Shannon Sharpe reborn or something to that affect. I heard that and I was like, wow!

This guy could be the steal of the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                          I heard Carter was outplaying Moore on the Fan yesterday.

Could have a bunch of promising young DB's in our stable...

Anybody think we trade McBath by the way?
                          Get rid of McBath. He's trash. He's a china doll. He's a glass figurine. He's garbage.

Everybody acts like he's so great because he picked off Peyton Manning 2 years ago

Fact: you can't be a good NFL player if you're always injured.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Great to hear, Thomas has a HUGE upside, freakish athlete. Loved our draft, glad to see them looking good early on.

Haven't had a great TE since Sharpe, don't count Scheffler since he was always hurt.

Comment

This is looking like a great pick but I've been let down far too many times by training camp hype. I'll wait till pre-season/regular season before I make a decision

Comment

Working...
                              X