Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our team is better than what some people think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our team is better than what some people think.

Last year we were far better than our record. We lost so many games in the fourth. The main reason we lost a lot of those games was because of a pass rush. Our third down defense was horrible. I can recall a bunch of times we would allow teams to convert on third down. Many times Champ and Goodman had a good coverage but ended up giving up a reception because they had to cover for too long. With Dumervil back ,the addition of Von Miller and other free agent pick-ups, I think we will be much better. Our defense stayed on the field most of the time. Our offense would of been better if we can give them more possessions. As much of my dislike for Orton, I think he may be the better choice If Tebow is stinking it up in camp.
    Go Hard or Go Home

For the last time, Training Camp means nothing.
    sigpic

Comment

I think the team will be much improved....doesn't really matter this year. The schedule is B R U T A L. I see 6 wins max.
      Last edited by jetdrumz; 08-02-2011, 12:53 PM.
      Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
      You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Yeah our defense will be better for sure. But Orton plays like Lebron when the game matters. And if we stick with him we know what to expect, a .500 year a best.
        sigpic
        MILE HIGH MAGIC HAPPENS IN ORANGE!

2011 Adopt a Bronco: The Beast off the Bench Adam Weber!!!

Originally posted by Jay3
        Yes. For two Super Bowls I would be willing to carpet bomb Canada.

Comment

Agreed! Our team is going to be much better this year than last year.
          :logo:
          :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
          Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
          Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
          Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Well I remember teams running the ball up the middle at will. Considering that we've only made one real change at the defensive tackle position (Bunkley, who still needs to pass a physical), I'm still kind of skeptical because we still haven't addressed the glaring problem from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKing View Post
              Agreed! Our team is going to be much better this year than last year.
              I'm coming around to that train of thought
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Sounds like defense is good. We have a huge problem here, and it's not a Tebow versus Orton problem, it's John Fox. They guy just went 1-15, his team scored 16 count them 16 total tds all year last year. People have been complaining about Tebow and his production he had 11 TDs himself. If the run game doesn improve and Moreno doesn"t get better and stronger it won't matter who is behind center. Wouldn't a head coach be able to muster up more than 16 TDs in a season??? That's awful... Yes he isn't the O coordinator, but he is in charge.

Comment

I think it is better.

If they make a couple more trade and/signings. Like Osi and Asante.

I could only imagine the defense looking like this.

osi bunkley vickerson doom

woodyard mays( irving ) miller

champ dawk moore asante.

I think I would love to see that. Either way, it is better than we all think. I think.

Comment

16 tds...

Comment

Our team may be better 'on paper' now; but they deferentially reflected their record from last season.

Comment

Defense is upgraded. Dumervill being back is huge if produces to what he did the year before. I am telling RB worries me the most. If Fox is this gritty run it down their throat type of guy, we don't have the back to do that. I heard the Panthers scored 16 tds last year and I thought this, this is our head coach?

Comment

Originally posted by TampaTebow1! View Post
                          16 tds...
                          Maybe you missed all the threads last year that dealt with this misleading stat.
                          Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

Ughhh...I thought this last year and then the bottom dropped out.

I think it again this year...and I'm nervous.

Comment

Fox's Carolina team scored 16 tds. there is no way that is misleading, that's how bad his offense was. You can blame Clausen, Moore, Williams, Steve Smith, whoever you want but the fact is Carolina scored 16 times in a 16 game schedule... That is horrendous. Oakland scored what 8 tds against us??? maybe it was 7 in one game.

Comment

Working...
                              X