This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edens_apple View Post
    Ha yeah I feel ya man, how many times you see the Packer wrs or rb being interviewed if they're upset that Rogers is getting all the credit?
    OK grannies little boys, this is getting downright silly. You boys are arguing about who should be getting more (or less) credit for their playing. Good grief the Bronco's aren"t. They are a unified team right now, giving each other the credit. How many times have you heard Tebow say his team makes him look better than he really is. If the Bronco's are reading these posts, I have a feeling they are getting a good laugh. Take a deep breath guy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcmath View Post
      OK grannies little boys, this is getting downright silly. You boys are arguing about who should be getting more (or less) credit for their playing. Good grief the Bronco's aren"t. They are a unified team right now, giving each other the credit. How many times have you heard Tebow say his team makes him look better than he really is. If the Bronco's are reading these posts, I have a feeling they are getting a good laugh. Take a deep breath guy's.
      Wow. Who the hell was arguing who should get more or less credit for their playing??? Certainly not the guy you quoted and definitely not me... You know... The guy that created the post!

Can anyone here READ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Island Mama View Post
        I missed it too! I hope ESPN repeats it. Does anyone know if/when they will?
        They can't repeat it. It wasn't like a special, it was just normal sports center that went back and forth from Tebow topics to the current news. It was like 50% Tebow because of all the stuff on Penn State and Baseball free agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjmohar View Post
          ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

If you wouldnt be on this site if Tebow were traded tomorrow, you shouldnt be allowed to post here. The last time I checked, this website is called Broncos Country. Not Tebow Country. Having said that, I like Timmy and support his as our starter. However if he were traded tomorrow, I would still be on this website supporting our Broncos. A lot of the Tebow supporters who post here are just Tebow fans, and support the Broncos by default.
          Really? Why don't you go start your own message board and call it, Bronco Fans Just Like Me.....and you can all post and then proceed to agree with each other.
          "A 'W' is a 'W' and it doesn't matter how you get it. If you win ugly, it's still a 'W.' Mechanics don't play the game, people do." -Floyd Little

Comment

• Top 10

Anyone else disagree with the Top 10 Tebow plays? There were 2 or 3 plays that I wanted up there that weren't
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              Anyone else disagree with the Top 10 Tebow plays? There were 2 or 3 plays that I wanted up there that weren't
              Up where? Link?
              "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

• where are you seeing said top 10 plays?

Comment

• I agree partially with your point on Von

If Von was playing the same but we still had Orton and we were still losing...No he wouldn't see close to the amount of press and media he has gotten, even with his impressive stat-line.

Von earned the praise, but really it wouldn't be so much of a story if we weren't the cinderella of the NFL right now.

Comment

• Does hype have everything to do with Tebow?

I have had this debate with a few people at work and wanted to see what Bronco fans had to say.

If Tebow was lets say on the NY Jets, Dallas Cowboys or the Steelers would Tebow mania be even more over the top? I think Denver is a big player in the world of sports but compared to other markets we are somewhat meager. Conversely if Tebow played and had the same success with the Rams or Cardinal or any small market team, would the media be crawling all over that franchise as well?

I personally think that we have the perfect storm in Denver. With a new coach, new GM (some Elway guy) and the DRAMA that has seemed to surround this team for the last 4-5 years, I don't think that any other market would be generating this much buzz. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by RazR View Post
                      ESPN is beyond obsessed with Tebow.

I know one thing... Tebow won't watch one second of it
                      Not unless it is in the Bible or the playbook.

Comment

• Tebow is a force of nature. This was always going to happen.

Despite all the hype, believe it or not he's still better than most of the so-called "experts" realize.

Comment

• On the SportsCenter special earlier today
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Awesome video. I just tweeted it as well as shared it on my Facebook page.

Comment

• With the following that guy gets I think it would be insane everywhere.

It tebow was a cowboy and he came in after a romo self destruct and lead them to a division leading record

Sigh the internet would explode

Comment

• Originally posted by Outbackjack View Post
                                Sorry, Tebow is faster and stronger than Urlacher.
                                No, he isn't.

He may be as "injury-resistant" at the QB position as Ben Roethlisberger has proven to be, but he ain't Superman.

Urlacher is also 6'4" and 258 lbs. Tebow is 6'3" and 236. 'Lacher has 22 lbs of muscle on Tebow.

And I've seen Urlacher run down WRs starting from the opposite side of the field. Tebow's a powerful runner, but quick isn't one of his attributes.

In any case, Urlacher isn't really a QB-killer. The Bears are going to send Peppers (8 sacks), Briggs, Idonije, etc. Urlacher's real value to the team is in playing coverage so well that it frees up other players.

Originally posted by Outbackjack View Post
                                What's funny are the QB injurys from the pocket...Orton, Cassell, Leinart, Schuab, Cutler.
                                QBs seem to be injured more in the pocket because most of them operate in there most of the time. It's simply that there are many more opportunities for a QB to be injured inside the pocket because for every play an NFL QB spends time outside the pocket, there's 100 plays where the QB stays in the pocket.
                                "That's a crap question."
                                - Kyle Orton

Comment

Working...
                                X