Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Getting Too Excited About Our New DL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
    We are Broncos fans. No.
    I never said I wouldn't be there for my team. I just hope these guys pan out and they improve our team.

I LOVE MY BRONCOS
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by jbones733 View Post
      Warren was a decent pickup, tho always weary when pats let someone walk

Bunkley is pretty useless, i dont see him lasting the year, he couldnt even make the Browns,
      How is Bunkley useless? His issue was medical red flags, so saying he couldn't make the Browns like he can't make a bad team is just an ignorant thing to say since a medical issue is a medical issue regardless of a teams quality.

Comment

We went from having a complete joke of a defense to something that could surprise a lot of people. I think we can be excited (just don't expect our DTs to be superstars, they're gonna sit there quietly and eat blocks/space, which is exactly what our HC wants from them) - it's the rest of the defense who're gonna be making plays. We hope.
        sigpic
        - ★ -
        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
          I never said I wouldn't be there for my team. I just hope these guys pan out and they improve our team.

I LOVE MY BRONCOS
          No I meant since we are fans of a team that traditionally has no d-line to speak of, there is no such thing as "too excited".

Comment

I am extremely excited. For once, It looks like the Broncos could have an all around good D. We have solid DT's, Great DE, Solid LB with a great wildcard in Miller, Good young safeties, Champ, and a couple good young CB. Brought all together with some good veteran leadership. All this team needs now is a running game that clicks (I believe it will) and a starter at QB (whoever it may be)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              I love the photo. Glad I'm not the only WWE fan
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                I love the photo. Glad I'm not the only WWE fan
                you gotta love the Macho Man...R.I.P.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                  I am torn and want to get your thoughts.

We are putting a lot of faith in our two latest DL signings, Ty Warren and Brodrick Bunkley. My concerns are we do not know anything about the injuries these guys have and even if they are healed and ready to play.

I know both have major potential but both are coming off injuries and we do not know how bad those injuries really are.

Am I making this a bigger deal than it really is?
                  Both are coming off injuries, and Bunkley in particular failed his last physical.

I think we will be ok at DE. But to me, DT is still a position of concern.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X