104.3 the fan– DMAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
    I agree we have a monster draft, but the reason I said it surprised me was because I can't watch training camp practices because I live out of State. Definitely exciting news to hear. Denver has a defense? Oh hell yeah baby!
    I live out of state as well but I follow the Broncos website as well as twitter to keep up with camp. Right now...they are having weather problems but camp should start on schedule.
    :logo:
    :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      I would love it but NO EFFING WAY!!!

The chargers were either #1 defense or top 10..I think #1.
      The raiders are really good but did lose nnmandi

But the Cheifs:
      Tyson jackson #3 overall
      Tamba Hali -top 10
      Derek Johnson LB -first round teens or top 10
      Eric Berry # 4? overall
      Brandon Flowers- first rounder #18?-nah lower, perhaps top 10/early teens
      Gerald Mccoy? is that their DT? Whoever- #4 overall? top 5 pick

I know I am missing some but I dont know the cheifs that well. Either way the Cheifs have top 5 first round picks on their ENTIRE DL, they have top 10 or so picks on their LBs and have a top 5 pick and top 10 at S and CB....And guess what? most of them are really good too!!!

They are YOUNG and LOADED!!! We are not close to them at all. AT ALL!!

and then they are not even as good as the chargers defense is. Sorry to burst bubbles of happiness here but we need to be a realist.
      Tyson Jackson is a bust.
      Tamba Hali is a beast, but Dumervil is better.
      Derek Johnson is mediocre.
      Eric Berry is a beast.
      Brandon Flowers has been a good player.
      Glenn Dorsey struggled, but is coming around.

Ayers > Jackson
      Dumervil > Hali
      Von and DJ > both Derek Johnson and ________
      Berry > Moore
      Bailey > Flowers
      Bunkley and Warren both > Dorsey, atm.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
        Tyson Jackson is a bust.
        Tamba Hali is a beast, but Dumervil is better.
        Derek Johnson is mediocre.
        Eric Berry is a beast.
        Brandon Flowers has been a good player.
        Glenn Dorsey struggled, but is coming around.

Ayers > Jackson
        Dumervil > Hali
        Von and DJ > both Derek Johnson and ________
        Berry > Moore
        Bailey > Flowers
        Bunkley and Warren both > Dorsey, atm.

Id much rather have tyjax than ayers....Tyjax has more sacks in one season than ayers does whole career. There is no denying he was an extreme reach overall at #3 but still better than ol roberto.

And no way bunkley or warren are better than glenn dorsey. (thanks for the correction, knew it wasnt mccoy)
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I would love it but NO EFFING WAY!!!

The chargers were either #1 defense or top 10..I think #1.
          The raiders are really good but did lose nnmandi

But the Cheifs:
          Tyson jackson #3 overall
          Tamba Hali -top 10
          Derek Johnson LB -first round teens or top 10
          Eric Berry # 4? overall
          Brandon Flowers- first rounder #18?-nah lower, perhaps top 10/early teens
          Gerald Mccoy? is that their DT? Whoever- #4 overall? top 5 pick

I know I am missing some but I dont know the cheifs that well. Either way the Cheifs have top 5 first round picks on their ENTIRE DL, they have top 10 or so picks on their LBs and have a top 5 pick and top 10 at S and CB....And guess what? most of them are really good too!!!

They are YOUNG and LOADED!!! We are not close to them at all. AT ALL!!

and then they are not even as good as the chargers defense is. Sorry to burst bubbles of happiness here but we need to be a realist.
          lol you make it sound like they are Pittsburgh
          they have a lot of young talent, and should have a good defense

however, I think we could have the best pass rushing defense in the AFC West

although just to clarify
          Chiefs have one top pick on the line, Dorsey, and he is a good run stuffer
          Tyson Jackson is a backup and he so far has been terrible

They have two first round picks at LB, Derrick Johnson and Tamba Hali
          Johnson is decent, but really inconsistent
          Hali is quite good

They have one first round pick in the secondary, Berry, who also looked good last year
          Brandon Flowers, who is also good, was a second rounder

If Von, Moore, and Irving can live up to their billing and our patchwork D tackle job can hold up, we are not that far behind

Comment

Dude.....how can a person not feel better, or optimistic just based on general purpose heading into a new year. We were terrible on defense last year. Matter of fact, I feel better knowing that we changed coaches!!!!!! Now add to that Bunkley, a healthy Goodman, Doom being back.......

Now go to the draft.....Miller and Doom together......the safeties...Carter.....Bruton with one year under his belt....Mays the crazy man....and again, just a flat out different head coach.......shoot, I dont know what it will bring, but I know it will bring better than last year!
            sigpic

Comment

We're growing, yes. I still single out our Rushing Defense as a serious issue for us going forward. When it comes to defense, you're only as good as your greatest weakness.

It's getting better though. I feel good about what I see. Can't build Rome in a day.
              Brock you like a hurricane!
              sigpic
              Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Id much rather have tyjax than ayers....Tyjax has more sacks in one season than ayers does whole career. There is no denying he was an extreme reach overall at #3 but still better than ol roberto.

And no way bunkley or warren are better than glenn dorsey. (thanks for the correction, knew it wasnt mccoy)
                I dont know much how much you have seen of Jackson, but I live in Kansas and see all of their games

trust me Ayers is a probowler in comparison to Jackson

I dont care how many sacks he has, he cant hold the POA like Ayers

Comment

Football players are not like components that you can plug in to a computer or something like that. Football players and coaches are people who work together to win a game.

Combine measurables, draft position, individual stats, height/weight, etc. are just attempts to quantify people.

The whole thing is a human process susceptible to emotions.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Von Miller is the man.

If Ayers steps up, I don't know how a team throws on us...

Running on us is a different story...

Comment

It's one thing to be the best in the AFC west, you only have to beat out 3 other teams. While it is still a good achievement compared to last season, it will only get you one and done in the play-offs. To be a contender you need a D that is one of the best in the NFL, along with an O that can score.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                        Von Miller is the man.

If Ayers steps up, I don't know how a team throws on us...

Running on us is a different story...
                        If we can stop the run this year look out..
                        sigpic

Comment

I just heard on 104.3 the fan that Hastings and Evans said that DMAC has told them that Denver has the best defense in the AFC West in his opinion. WOW! That surprised me a lot.
                          If by best he means worst then yes......But clearly SD and KC are the class of the division on O and D.....We are bringing up the rear with Oakland
                          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                            If by best he means worst then yes......But clearly SD and KC are the class of the division on O and D.....We are bringing up the rear with Oakland
                            This team has changed an awful lot since last year. All reports and can are saying they looked very solid, so why not wait until we play a few games whether preseason or regular-season and then make a determination.
                            sigpic

Comment

This team has changed an awful lot since last year. All reports and can are saying they looked very solid, so why not wait until we play a few games whether preseason or regular-season and then make a determination.
                              Because going of straight talent we have less. Sure anything can happen. But SD and KC are clearly the class of the division. And who have they looked solid against? Themselves? Dont believe camp reports especially ones after 2 days of padded practice
                              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                                Because going of straight talent we have less. Sure anything can happen. But SD and KC are clearly the class of the division. And who have they looked solid against? Themselves? Dont believe camp reports especially ones after 2 days of padded practice
                                how in the world do we have less talent now? After the draft and free agency, we have less?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X