Lelee worthless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lelee worthless?

If you see Asley Lelee drop balls everytime you watch, you must not watch very much. He has done a lot to help the Broncos. He has a lot of potential.
    Ryne Hastings

Re: Lelee worthless?

Originally posted by #1 broncofan
    If you see Asley Lelee drop balls everytime you watch, you must not watch very much. He has done a lot to help the Broncos. He has a lot of potential.
    Yeah, your right. Like yesterday he dropped more than he caught.

Comment

he has 26 catches for 429 yards and 2 TDs not many catches(he does drop them considering they dont throw to many his way)but a very good avg. of 16.5 highest avg. for a receiver on the broncos this year.

Clinton and Rod chillin with the fans.

Comment

Hmm.. hes a good reciever but only when he wants to be and is confident. He'll only get better. They always say it recievers 3 years. I hope Ed comes back so we can work Lelie into a starter slowly. He was kind of put up as a starter while Ed was sick.. its glad to have Ed back and starting.

Comment

Terrell Owens was not that great his first couple of seasons in the NFL I think Lelie will improve. He's lost some confidence and he's pressing from what I have seen.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
            Terrell Owens was not that great his first couple of seasons in the NFL I think Lelie will improve. He's lost some confidence and he's pressing from what I have seen.
            Yep, that is it. Even Shanahan said that Lelie is pressing right now and he is hoping that Lelie makes a couple of catches right off in the Browns games to get his confidence level back.

Comment

Originally posted by dcorbett
              Yep, that is it. Even Shanahan said that Lelie is pressing right now and he is hoping that Lelie makes a couple of catches right off in the Browns games to get his confidence level back.

Will be hard against the Browns, they don't allow much production outta oppenants reciever's. Just ask Harrison, Owens, Holt ect ect ect

Comment

You just never know. If catches a couple of passes maybe he'll get hot and light them up.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

You just never know. If catches a couple of passes maybe he'll get hot and light them up.
                  lighten em up for Lelie would 2 catches for 14 yards

Comment

TxBronc Owens was shy his first season, but he sure came around I don't see what the uproar is about Lelie? I know 2 things he will do, pass him the ball he gets it, he will run with it, and he can run, hell the great RB Floyd Little was a fumbler and was known to drop at least 2 balls in each half, and it didn't stop him but then of course Charlie Johnson was only going to give it to FL. If they put a little trust in Lelie and we fans don't gripe all the time he'll be just what he is, and that is dam good. Let's go run the ball Mr Lelie remind us how good you are.!!!!!!!

GIVEGOODLUV2THEBRONCOS!!!!!
                    Last edited by goodluv4Broncos; 12-12-2003, 12:03 AM.
                    Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Potential

I have to say he does have some potential but I have seen him drop way too many easy catches. It almost seems that it is easier for him to catch a long diving football then one to his hands. Don't get me wrong I like the guy but he needs work

Comment

Maybe Next season Lelie will turn it around. Right now however, he has become a liability everytime Jake looks his way> Can you blame a Quarterback who wants to win trying to avoid passing to a known ball dropper?

I can't catch that well and I am slow too but I don't get paid to be a receiver either....

Comment

man dont talk smack about lelie he the best 2nd year just on a team that has a lot of talent already. wait till next year

Comment

Originally posted by Q-niverse
                            Maybe Next season Lelie will turn it around. Right now however, he has become a liability everytime Jake looks his way> Can you blame a Quarterback who wants to win trying to avoid passing to a known ball dropper?

I can't catch that well and I am slow too but I don't get paid to be a receiver either....
                            Exactly, and thats why you shouldn't voice an unwarented opinion, it just shows you how stupid you look. What does Lelie have in common with you, he is a professional and good at his job. You on the other hand are a wanna be, so keep your snide remarks to yourself and you might just learn a few things about the man you seem to think can't catch. Oh yes I recall you saying the same thing about Jake too, now don't let me catch you talking about how great Lelie is when asscertains his [email protected] *giggle* Jake sure showed you just how a good QB he is. When will you learn?
                            Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
                              TxBronc Owens was shy his first season, but he sure came around I don't see what the uproar is about Lelie? I know 2 things he will do, pass him the ball he gets it, he will run with it, and he can run, hell the great RB Floyd Little was a fumbler and was known to drop at least 2 balls in each half, and it didn't stop him but then of course Charlie Johnson was only going to give it to FL. If they put a little trust in Lelie and we fans don't gripe all the time he'll be just what he is, and that is dam good. Let's go run the ball Mr Lelie remind us how good you are.!!!!!!!

GIVEGOODLUV2THEBRONCOS!!!!!
                              Goodluv, don't get me wrong, I think Ashely is going to be great reciever in the near by future, but right now he is struggling it happens to alot of receivers. That's why I pointed out Owens it took him a few seasons before broke out and became one of the best in League.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X