The New Broncomania Message Board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DieHard
    This new site is not as good as the old one - is someone getting an IT lesson? Put it back to the old form!!! If it aint broke don't fix it!
    could be worse, go ask the bucs on their boards...
    This aint your granddaddys falcons

Comment

Originally posted by DieHard
      This new site is not as good as the old one - is someone getting an IT lesson? Put it back to the old form!!! If it aint broke don't fix it!
      That's the problem - it *was* broken...
      The version of the forums that was in use previously was outdated & had many many errors within it - And no more support. There comes a time when things have to be upgraded, or you risk everything.

There were security issues with the old board - those are now fixed...

And there are only 40 threads about this - in the proper section, how about posting on one of them or posting a thread in the proper forum.

Comment

Moderators: Any new plans for the boards?

Any new plans for the boards?

I was inquiring about having viewable images instead of just links and was wondering if you guys have given it any thought.

It shouldn't be too difficult if the Chiefs can figure it out.

James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by dred
          Any new plans for the boards?

I was inquiring about having viewable images instead of just links and was wondering if you guys have given it any thought.

It shouldn't be too difficult if the Chiefs can figure it out.

i agree,itd be much cooler to have the [img] code on

Comment

Working...
          X