Super Bowl????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl????

Who do you guys think is going to play in the Super Bowl?
    Personally I think Denver could do it once they get clicking on all cylinders both offensively and defensively. But for now I'll go with the Patriots and the Eagles.

Well of course we all want our beloved Broncos there.

But this is the time we are starting to see the playoff picture. We still have some games to go. We want to believe the Broncos only right now.

GO BRONCOS!!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

If the playoffs started today, I would pick the 4 teams playing the best football right now for the conference championships:

Denver and Baltimore (that's right, Baltimore.....if they keep scoring 30+ a game, they will be VERY difficult for anyone to beat).

And Philly and St. Louis (they keep winning with average play from Bulger...scary).

New England has the best record in the AFC right now, but they didn't look so good the last 2 weeks. KC seems in a bit of funk too....loss to Cincy, struggled at SD, loss to Denver.

Cowboys are smoke and mirrors, Carolina is a year or two away yet, Seattle can't win on the road, and no one seesm to want to win the north.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

BUT...the playoffs aren't starting today. We'll see which teams are hot after week 17

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

If the broncos manage to get into the playoffs, it will be us otherwise Ravens and the eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
          New England has the best record in the AFC right now, but they didn't look so good the last 2 weeks.
          Yep, field goals won't cut it in the playoffs.

sigpic

Comment

I would LOVE to see my boys back in the big bowl but i think it is still too premature to talk about the Super Bowl for Denver. The playoffs will be fun to watch this year ... lots of teams still alive in both confrences.
            "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

As much as I want to say the Broncos will be there, I'll wait until I see if they can play the next 3 weeks like they did against the Chiefs.

In the meantime, I'll go with the Colts because I don't think the Patriots can outscore them twice this season, although the Pats' defense occasionally looks Super Bowl worthy.

In the NFC, I'll go with the Rams if they can somehow get home-field advantage. Otherwise, Philly. It doesn't really matter, though, because I think the Pats, Colts, Titans, Chiefs and Broncos should beat any NFC team if they are playing their top games.

Come on, Broncos! Show us you can play like you mean it for the next seven weeks!!!
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

yeah i think the NFC is crap compared to the AFC this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                  Come on, Broncos! Show us you can play like you mean it for the next seven weeks!!!
                  That's what I'm talking about! KEEP THE FAITH!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I really think the Broncos are back on the right track for the rest of the year and will make the playoffs. Looking good.

Comment

If Denver makes the play offs there going to be VERY dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X