Just Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious

Its so cool to see so many Bronco fans from all over the country but im just curious how you become a bronco fan. Im from colorado so its a givin but what about all of you not from Colorado??
    >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
    happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Im from virginia i became a bronco fan the first time i saw a game on tv.

Clinton and Rod chillin with the fans.

Comment

It all about hating NYC.....and the Giants in 1986

I mean, I was already an Elway fan for telling the Yankees to get bent, but I thought for sure the Giants would lose that SB.

Oh well, I became and stayed a dieahard.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

I became a hardcore about 10 years ago. I have family in Denver and watching John Elway play didn't hurt any!
        BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

I was like 7 and they were playing the patriots and I picked them because I liked there colors better. After that it just stuck. Now im a diehard.

Comment

I was born into the mania. My grandpa and dad are huge bronco fans, so it's only natural to keep the trend going. We're from Montana, but my gpa's got season tickets, so I get to go to a game or two a year if I'm lucky. ...and thats the end of the story...
            I hate the Raiders

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdGeneration
              I was born into the mania. My grandpa and dad are huge bronco fans, so it's only natural to keep the trend going. We're from Montana, but my gpa's got season tickets, so I get to go to a game or two a year if I'm lucky. ...and thats the end of the story...
              My family has season tickets also. I live in Nevada now and i get to go to usually one game a year. But no matter what i will always be die hard, even when they lose.
              >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
              happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Back when NFL games weren't commonplace on TV (late 70s), I would try to get a pro game on the radio. In Wichita, KS (where I was born), I couldn't get the Chiefs on the radio, but I could pick up the Broncos radio. It only took a few games to be hooked onto Broncomania. Throughout the years, I've solidified my love for the Broncos. Now, even though I'm only an hour away from KC, nothing will sway me from cheering on my Broncos. The Chiefs have become a HUGE rival for me because people around here are mostly Chiefs fans and I get sick of hearing about them. That's why I STILL have a smile on my face after Sunday's game.
                Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                X