Jeremiah Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremiah Johnson

Would love to see Jeremiah Johnson get at least 10 carries against Buffalo. This guy is the real deal. He was hurt for part of his career at Oregon and still rushed for 2300 yds and the most amazing part is that he had a 6.7 yard career per carry average. Yes, you heard right. A 6.7 average. That is the #1 average in Oregon history for backs that have rushed for over 2000 yards. His 40 speed time is average(4.5), but he is quick, has a great burst, and has a knack for finding open space.(similar to Terrell Davis) Assuming he stays healthy, the Broncos would be foolish to let this guy go. Looking forward to watching him win over Broncos fans.

Is that you Jeremiah?
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

im pretty excited to watch him play, i feel like i know what we have in moreno and mcgahee
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        Is that you Jeremiah?
        haha it probably is!!!

but i do think he should be given a roster spot over Ball and Minor

Comment

Originally posted by broncosdude88 View Post
          haha it probably is!!!

but i do think he should be given a roster spot over Ball and Minor
          I agree!! I don't know why so many people like ball, he has shown absolutely nothing that would lead me to assume he could carry the load
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
            I agree!! I don't know why so many people like ball, he has shown absolutely nothing that would lead me to assume he could carry the load
            Ball isn't going to carry the load?

Moreno is...followed by McGahee.

Ball was pretty solid for us last year, nothing special, but a solid #3.

However, I like what I saw from Johnson, so I'd like him to be given more opportunities, and if he proves he is better, than I'm sure he'll get the #3 spot.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              I like Johnson over Minor, but it's a toss-up between him and Ball for me. Ball's a great blocker & reminds some of us as a bowling ball. I hope Johnson makes it because I like Oregon
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I saw him when he was at Oregon. I thought he was a decent back, and I think he can have a career in the NFL.

Do I think he'll take carries away from Moreno or McGahee? not likely

Do I think he'll get a roster spot? He's got a good chance
                sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Al Wilson 4 Mayor;3900279]Is that you Jeremiah?[/QUOTE

I'd expect that type of comment from a Boise St. Bronco.

Comment

[QUOTE=JJ4real;3900343]
                    Is that you Jeremiah?[/QUOTE

It was all in fun bud.....bitter much?

BTW, I like the Ducks just as long as they're not playing the Broncos.

I like Jeremiah, and I think he's a decent back. I think he'll have a career in the NFL, at least as a journeyman RB.
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=JJ4real;3900343]

What's your name... Don't lie to us
                      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

[QUOTE=broncooojohnson;3900348]
                        Originally posted by JJ4real View Post

What's your name... Don't lie to us

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=JJ4real;3900343]

Boise State RULES!
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post

However, I like what I saw from Johnson, so I'd like him to be given more opportunities, and if he proves he is better, than I'm sure he'll get the #3 spot.
                            You're right. Ball is solid in his game and with what he can do.

Johnson looked like he had some unusual burst and some big play ability.

But, this isn't Josh McDaniels' Broncos, and McDaniels kept 4 RBs and Spencer Larsen last year. McD kept Lance Ball, Buckhalter, Moreno, and the legend himself, Laurence Maroney.

Why wouldn't we keep 4 RBs this year with more emphasis on the run? Moreno, McGahee, Ball, Jeremiah Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post

see your obviously not thinking about it right, he may have to carry the load if Moreno and mcgahee get hurt and I don't want to see that cause ball is just not good doubt he makes the roster once cuts start getting made and better backs are on waivers
                              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Working...
                              X