No announcement yet.

Jeremiah Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he probably won't push for the starting gig, but beating out lance ball wouldn't be the least bit surprising

Comment

Originally posted by JJ4real View Post
      I will take that bet any day. NoShow's days are numbered in Denver. He has underacheived for being a 12th pick. If there's a hole, NoShow will either not see it or it will be gone by the time he gets there. I think JJ has a legit chance to take NoShow's job at some point this season. A much better chance than NoShow leading the league in rushing
      I say again you must not have watched our first preseason game cause Moreno looked like the best back on the field for both teams
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I guess that's why they play the game. Looking forward to watching the battle at RB play out. I strongly believe that JJ can be a starter in this league, or at least split carries with one other back

Comment

Disappointing night for JJ. Had 8 yards on his first carry, but then not much in the other 4. He didn't help his chances to make the team, but I think he still will if he has a good showing in the next game

Comment

He's not gonna play much in the next game. 3rd pre-season game usually means 2-3 quarters of starters, 4th pre-season game is where he'll need to take advantage of his opportunities.

Comment

Disappointing night for JJ. Had 8 yards on his first carry, but then not much in the other 4. He didn't help his chances to make the team, but I think he still will if he has a good showing in the next game
              Yeah, Jeremiah Johnson wasn't great in this weekend's game, but I'm not ready to count out a guy with this kind of moves, if he can do this to NFL defenses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9D4ojbMmHs

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                Yeah, Jeremiah Johnson wasn't great in this weekend's game, but I'm not ready to count out a guy with this kind of moves, if he can do this to NFL defenses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9D4ojbMmHs

I think JJ need to grow a beard if he ever hopes to make it in this league

Comment

In all fairness to JJ it doesn't sound like anybody was doing much of anything behind the 3rd string line. Knowshon is the only RB that had a decent YPC, and he's playing behind the first team, which is pretty good.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I think Jeremiah could help the Broncos with kickoff returns, and maybe punt returns all. He mostly returned kickoffs at Oregon on special teams. It's just preseason, but the Broncos have been impressive so far. Getting me excited for the season

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      In all fairness to JJ it doesn't sound like anybody was doing much of anything behind the 3rd string line. Knowshon is the only RB that had a decent YPC, and he's playing behind the first team, which is pretty good.
                      Our backups at the interior offensive line positions are garbage. We need an overhaul over there once cutdowns start.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Im going to say Knowshon behind our 3rd string OL would about equal JJ behind our 3rd string OL.

Our 3rd string sucks. Shocker.

Comment

I don't think JJ has done enough to make the team. His saving grace could be that the can return kickoffs. Especially considering Cox's uncertain future with the team. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but he didn't do anything to impress last night. Minor was the best back against the Cardinals

Comment

I don't think JJ has done enough to make the team. His saving grace could be that the can return kickoffs. Especially considering Cox's uncertain future with the team. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but he didn't do anything to impress last night. Minor was the best back against the Cardinals
                            Both Ball & JJ stunk it up when they needed to show the most. Minor looked real good last night
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                            X