Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT40
    replied
    I personally support the Plummer Foundation and Bowl A Rama. Jake has given away more money than the rest of us will ever see..and he keeps going.

Leave a comment:

• JakesGirl
    replied
    Yes, it is sad that people can abuse any animal, especially Golden Retrievers. They are the most wonderful dogs. I have two and am always looking for more.

Leave a comment:

• PT40
    replied
    Originally posted by JakesGirl
    I volunteer at the Adopt A Golden foundation for golden retrievers who are abused, mistreated, neglected or left homeless. We save these dogs from animal shelters and put them in foster homes until they are adopted. We also pay for all their medical needs.

It's amazing that people actually abuse Golen retrievers. There should be a special place in Hell for them.

Leave a comment:

• TimfromMontreal
    replied
    Rod Smith is what all humans should be

I just read an AP article on Rod Smith. Until today, he was a fantastic player - a major contributor to a couple of Super Bowls - and an asset to my fantasy football teams. After reading more about him, this stuff becomes so minor. I am a 59 (in 3 days) year old guy from Montreal - a relatively light fan of the Broncos although I DID cheer LOUDLY when you guys finally won your first Super Bowl - but I have just become a much bigger fan of Rod Smith. This man makes me proud to just be on the same planet.

It is too bad more people - not just athletes - do not share his attitude to life - this world would be a MUCH better place.

Leave a comment:

• JakesGirl
    replied
    I volunteer at the Adopt A Golden foundation for golden retrievers who are abused, mistreated, neglected or left homeless. We save these dogs from animal shelters and put them in foster homes until they are adopted. We also pay for all their medical needs.

Leave a comment:

• Passepartout
    replied
    I am looking to probably getting involved with Big Brothers and Big Sisters or a youth group.

Also don't forget Micah Knorr and Stadium Stampede!

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    What kind of charity work do you guys do? You know you don't have to be famous to make a difference in someones life.

Leave a comment:

• DroughnsTB34
    replied
    thats awesome

Leave a comment:

• Passepartout
    started a topic Players Charity Work

Players Charity Work

I thought I might bring some of the players & their charity work up here:

Jake Plummer: Children's Hospital and Alzeimer's Disease
    Rod Smith: Sickle Cell Anemia, Blood Drive, Youth
    Jason Elam: Ronald McDonald House, Youth Oudoors Sports