Denver vs Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver vs Detroit

Holy cow! Just finished watching the Detroit VS NE game. Wow Wow Wow!

The front 4 of detroit demolished a very good NE O line. Mind you, they did this without Nick Fairley.

Do you guys think Denvers O line will be able to handle the pass rush coming our way?

Nope. I think we got a good stable OL, but Zane and Franklin will get abused by that front. Fairley should be back by the Denver-Detroit game, so that adds to it.

If this was a McDaniels offense, it would be a easy game. Detroit's biggest weakness is the secondary.

But since we gonna be a run first team again, Moreno and McGahee will get abused.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I think road games and home games are very different in the NFL.That line is gonna be a handful at home but we get them here so we will be ready .
      "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83 :logo: :smug:

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Nope. I think we got a good stable OL, but Zane and Franklin will get abused by that front. Fairley should be back by the Denver-Detroit game, so that adds to it.

If this was a McDaniels offense, it would be a easy game. Detroit's biggest weakness is the secondary.

But since we gonna be a run first team again, Moreno and McGahee will get abused.
        That is why Brady had so much success against Detroit. Or did the patriots get abused because they are a run first team? I'm confused

Bottom line is Detroit is a good team if healthy and they will be our biggest test before the regular season and I think we should leave our starters in as long as they do.
        Last edited by BullyBronco; 08-29-2011, 07:12 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post

The front 4 of detroit demolished a very good NE O line. Mind you, they did this without Nick Fairley.

Do you guys think Denvers O line will be able to handle the pass rush coming our way?
          It depends on our strategy. If we try to go straight at them and have them come straight at us in pass pro? No.

If we run screens, draws, 3 step drops, mix the run in and move the pocket? We have a shot. We need to wear those guys down and slow them down while we do it. We need to make them uncertain, and make them change direction. Then we need to implement Fox ball at the end and take it to them. Make them run early. Run straight at them late.

Comment

If Stafford gets hit like Jackson last week he won't be in the game long.

Some bubble screens will help. I'm sure McCoy can game plan.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BullyBronco View Post
              That is why Brady had so much success against Detroit. Or did the patriots get abused because they are a run first team? I'm confised

Bottom line is Detroit is a good team if healthy and they will be our biggest test before the regular season and I think we should leave our starters in as long as they do.
              What do you mean about leaving our starters in? Isn't our next preseason game against the Cardinals?

It'll be for real when we play the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post

That is the best D-Line int he NFL, and Fairley and VDB didn't even play.

I have to say the Detroit Offense looked pretty solid to
                A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by BullyBronco View Post
                  That is why Brady had so much success against Detroit. Or did the patriots get abused because they are a run first team? I'm confused

You're confused? I can tell. We play Detroit in the regular season not preseason.

The Pats lost because it was the PRESEASON!

The only starter that was in during the first 3mins of the 3rd Qrt was Brady.
                  Half of the Pats defense didn't even make it to the game.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I though op meant we were playing lions next week in preseason, just goes to show you what I think about a preseason, I have no clue who were even playing until gameday.
                    sigpic

Comment

We need to run draws, screens, reverses, end arounds & a lot of playaction. Wear them out, keep them off balance, & tear them apart in the Secondary. Wear those big boys out. They're not used to the altitude, LET'S MAKE THEM EVER REGRET COMING HERE!
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        You're confused? I can tell. We play Detroit in the regular season not preseason.

The Pats lost because it was the PRESEASON!

The only starter that was in during the first 3mins of the 3rd Qrt was Brady.
                        Half of the Pats defense didn't even make it to the game.
                        Brady got hit all day. Not just after the starters went out
                        sigpic
                        MILE HIGH MAGIC HAPPENS IN ORANGE!

2011 Adopt a Bronco: The Beast off the Bench Adam Weber!!!

Originally posted by Jay3
                        Yes. For two Super Bowls I would be willing to carpet bomb Canada.

Comment

Might be a good game for a shotgun offense, some wildcats and a scrambler QB

Comment

Not a hater but the Lions will demolish you guys. Drawing the NFC North is pretty bad luck for the Broncos this year. The only easy game will be Vikings but I think even they might beat Denver. I have the Vikings winning 3 games this year and cannot decide if the Broncos will one of those or not. Tossup between Denver and Oakland. Your best bet will be to start Tebow against the Lions. At least he can run for his life. Orton will just look like road kill. Hope I am wrong because I am a big Orton fan but the Lions D-line is one scary bunch. The other possibility is that by the time you play them Suh will be serving a multi game suspensioon for punching somebodies lights outs. That is almost guaranteed at some point.

Comment

I think, based on the Pats game, we will get hammered.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X