No announcement yet.

Denver vs Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all of the Stafford fans out there, how many games has he started & won?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      For all of the Stafford fans out there, how many games has he started & won?
      Seeing how there is no Lions fans here, I doubt there is any Stafford fans. You argument is pointless.

If Matt was on the Pats, Jets, Steelers,Chiefs, Ravens, Bears, Packers,Broncos, Chargers, pretty much any team that supposedly have a stable to average line, he wouldn't have injury concerns, and he would probably be one of the top 10 QB's.

So until he is behind some form of a usable OL, then don't bring up "how many wins and games has he started".
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Seeing how there is no Lions fans here, I doubt there is any Stafford fans. You argument is pointless.

If Matt was on the Pats, Jets, Steelers,Chiefs, Ravens, Bears, Packers,Broncos, Chargers, pretty much any team that supposedly have a stable to average line, he wouldn't have injury concerns, and he would probably be one of the top 10 QB's.

So until he is behind some form of a usable OL, then don't bring up "how many wins and games has he started".
        I've seen a lot of Stafford fans on here. That's why I'm asking
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I am not worried. As a Broncos fan, I have learned that we will do worse against teams we expect to beat handily, and we will do much better against teams we are expected to lose against. I still remember thinking Adrian Peterson was going to run for infinite amount of yards against us a few years back.

Comment

that Lions D-Line is INSANE, especially pass rushing. For the run game, I'd say use short passes as the run game to spread them out.

McGahee has a good ability to make a 3yard run out of being hit at the LOS, but that still wouldn't be enough for an effective run game.

Detroit looks like a loss though...not as bad as they whooped Denver in 07 though

Comment

Originally posted by Morningplastic View Post
              I am not worried. As a Broncos fan, I have learned that we will do worse against teams we expect to beat handily, and we will do much better against teams we are expected to lose against. I still remember thinking Adrian Peterson was going to run for infinite amount of yards against us a few years back.
              I'm an Atlanta fan, and yeah I remember when you guys gave us our only home loss of the year in 2008, but couldn't beat Buffalo at home to clinch the division

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

I don't really get why QBs are judged by wins anyway. I get that they are supposed to be the leaders and what not, but its still 1 position out of 22..and there is a whole side of the game,defense..where they aren't even on the field.

I hear about how Big Ben is a "winner" all the time, but I doubt the Bengals or Raiders would become some great team if they signed him

Comment

Working...
                X