Ravens in the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens in the playoffs

There would be a possibility that we would have to play these guys in the 1st round of the playoffs, if they win their division (go Cincy!!!), or maybe somewhere down the road. These guys are tough for us to beat. What do you think we need to do to beat them, especially if we have to go there?
    God bless you, Tom

(Proverbs 3:5-6)

We would need to completely shut them down on offense and not turn the ball over.

The Ravens D has the potential to shake up any team.

Comment

Agreed.... The Ravens have had our number the last few years. In fact.... I don't think we've ever beaten them. *shrug* I could be wrong though. Personally, I wouldn't want to see them in the playoffs for just that reason.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Nope I wouldnt want to either.

It would be sort of like throwing us to the dogs.
        Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

The Snake

Last time we faced them we had Kanell in as QB adn the time before that we had Greise. I think with Jake's ability to move it can give the Ravens another thing they have to concentrate on. KNowing that the QB won't move hsa helped the Ravens in the past...with Jake it's a whole new ballgame.
          -----------------------------------------
          Is Atwater around? Terrell Owens needs a SMACK DOWN!

Comment

We need to face and beat these guys sooner or later. They are one dimensional offensively, although that one dimension opens up a downfield passing attack and we should be able to beat them. Someone needs to stand up to Ray Lewis and the defense, punch them in the mouth and take the game from them. Period.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
              Agreed.... The Ravens have had our number the last few years. In fact.... I don't think we've ever beaten them. *shrug* I could be wrong though. Personally, I wouldn't want to see them in the playoffs for just that reason.

Nuff said...
              We did beat them in 1996 but we didn't play them again until 2000 when they won the Super Bowl. Of course, we regulary killed them back when they were the original Cleveland Browns.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

IT's OUR TURN TO WIN... Damnit!

I mean we only go so long vs any team with-out a WIN so just based on that Astrilogical thinking IT WOULD BE OUR TURN TO WIN RIGHT!?!?!

That and GREAT games from Portis, Sharpe, Plummer, and @ least one of our long recievers... Smiths my pick but who knows maybe Lalie could be the rising star he NEEDS to BE

Not like we get to pick but I like our chances vs them Beaked Foe

Comment

let's get in first

I don't like looking too far ahead but to beat the ravens you have to throw down field. over thierline backers. don't give up on the run. have a qb who doesn't get rattled too easily. on defense stop jamal lewis.
                  Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Thanx for all of your posts. I think with Jake running around, a healthy C.P. & a cotained Ray Lewis, we'll take it to 'em if we do meet in the playoffs.
                    God bless you, Tom

Comment

Re: Ravens in the playoffs

Originally posted by 1MILEHIGH
                      There would be a possibility that we would have to play these guys in the 1st round of the playoffs, if they win their division (go Cincy!!!),
                      Do not root for Cincy to win the division. If they do, and we end up tied with the Ravens for the wildcard, they own the tie-break.

Comment

Some people will never learn.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

my bad!!! Go Frisco (this weekend)
                          God bless you, Tom

Comment

Working...
                          X