doom hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doom hurt?

A buddy who lives in colorado just text me and told me to doom and dawkins were hurt any truth to this ? Supposedly doom hurt groin.

Don't believe it...you're buddy wouldn't be breaking news before a journalist would, unless he's at practice or works for the Broncos.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18788902
      Brock you like a hurricane!
      sigpic
      Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Good God.

Put both of them in a hyperbaric and don't let them get off the couch for a week.

We can't lose Elvis...

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          Don't believe it...you're buddy wouldn't be breaking news before a journalist would, unless he's at practice or works for the Broncos.
          ....moment of deliberation..delete my post to save face, or allow a little humor at my expense....ah what the hay. :paper:
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Sounds precautionary...which is good.
            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              ....moment of deliberation..delete my post to save face, or allow a little humor at my expense....ah what the hay. :paper:
              I think your comment was appropriate, there was no link up. And even now that there is I still want to refuse to believe it =(

Comment

We need all the healthy players we can vs the Raiders- DJ Williams is out till like week 2 or 3 the article says? Jeebus!

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                  Good God.

Put both of them in a hyperbaric and don't let them get off the couch for a week.

We can't lose Elvis...
                  How would they get off the couch if they're in a hyperbaric chamber?
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Again with the injuries? Pre-Season isnt over with yet and were knicked up.

My chest hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                      How would they get off the couch if they're in a hyperbaric chamber?
                      Duh, put the couch in the hyperbaric.

Comment

Sounds more like they are dinged up and its more of a precaution than anything else.

Comment

A twinge in his groin is what it says. That's just catching something before it's even pulled. Probably a good thing to get him rest and catch it before it actually was pulled.
                          John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

Cool...

Maybe he was feeling nostalgic?

Comment

Just rest them and Kuper until opening day. Let them do pregame walkthroughs without theses guys we are screwed.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                              X