Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doom hurt?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • doom hurt?

    A buddy who lives in colorado just text me and told me to doom and dawkins were hurt any truth to this ? Supposedly doom hurt groin.

  • #2
    Don't believe it...you're buddy wouldn't be breaking news before a journalist would, unless he's at practice or works for the Broncos.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

    Comment


    • #3
      http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18788902
      Brock you like a hurricane!
      sigpic
      Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

      Comment


      • #4
        Good God.

        Put both of them in a hyperbaric and don't let them get off the couch for a week.

        We can't lose Elvis...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          Don't believe it...you're buddy wouldn't be breaking news before a journalist would, unless he's at practice or works for the Broncos.
          ....moment of deliberation..delete my post to save face, or allow a little humor at my expense....ah what the hay. :paper:
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

          Comment


          • #6

            Sounds precautionary...which is good.
            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              ....moment of deliberation..delete my post to save face, or allow a little humor at my expense....ah what the hay. :paper:
              I think your comment was appropriate, there was no link up. And even now that there is I still want to refuse to believe it =(

              Comment


              • #8
                We need all the healthy players we can vs the Raiders- DJ Williams is out till like week 2 or 3 the article says? Jeebus!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                  Good God.

                  Put both of them in a hyperbaric and don't let them get off the couch for a week.

                  We can't lose Elvis...
                  How would they get off the couch if they're in a hyperbaric chamber?
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Again with the injuries? Pre-Season isnt over with yet and were knicked up.

                    My chest hurts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                      How would they get off the couch if they're in a hyperbaric chamber?
                      Duh, put the couch in the hyperbaric.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sounds more like they are dinged up and its more of a precaution than anything else.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A twinge in his groin is what it says. That's just catching something before it's even pulled. Probably a good thing to get him rest and catch it before it actually was pulled.
                          John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cool...


                            Maybe he was feeling nostalgic?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just rest them and Kuper until opening day. Let them do pregame walkthroughs without theses guys we are screwed.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X