• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good God!
    At least is is relatively minor.
    sigpic

Comment

Ya Lindsay Jones Tweeted that they were hurt but that it was perfect timing.
      sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        ....moment of deliberation..delete my post to save face, or allow a little humor at my expense....ah what the hay. :paper:
        That's alright I reported the post as being a rumor and then after that scrolled down and saw fargos link....so mods can disregard that lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds minor. Don't freak out, still 12 days before REAL football starts, they should be ready for wk 1.
          sigpic
          What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

I just saw a article saying that there gonna hold doom and dawk out to be safe. Nothing major just both had small tweaks they want to rest.
            sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
              Good God.

Put both of them in a hyperbaric and don't let them get off the couch for a week.

We can't lose Elvis...
              hey dishwater great pic of landry jones.love to see him in here in a couple of years.ryan broyles also.
              elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

Oh, gosh, that would suck.

It'd be another season ended before it started... And the second one in a row at that.

Comment

Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
                  Ya Lindsay Jones Tweeted that they were hurt but that it was perfect timing.
                  You mean there's a perfect time to get hurt?

Comment

It doesn't sound like anything remotely close to being serious. Just pulled a little something, no biggie.

Comment

Isn't the 4th game usually for the backups and such anyway? I'm
                      Hoping they are back for week one

Comment

any tweak to the groin no matter how small it is a big deal IMO. Groin nags linger and can really get worse very fast given its location. Hope it heals up 100%

Iron never lies

Yesterday you said tomorrow.

10 Sacks this season.

Comment

I was sad because our D would be downgraded without Doom on Thursday.

Then I realized the starters don't play.

Comment

Working...
                          X