Matt Willis is a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kazmo View Post
    Hey now! You have to remember that he was the first Martinez in the NFL ever to return a punt for a TD!
    Still doesn't make him a good player. One thing I will say about mcdaniels is he sure could pick wide recievers
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Willis was actually brought in by Shannahan at the end of the 2008 season. He is one of the remaining 13 from that era.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        The depth chart isnt really a order Lloyd and royal are 1 and 2 Decker is the slot and Willis is Lloyds backup, I mean he is the primary number 1 if Lloyd gets hurt. In all honesty Willis has shown me more then royal or Decker the past 2 preseasons and deserves a shot to start now if the staff thinks he can be a number 1 wouldn't be surprised they let royal walk next season and resign Lloyd and those 2 be our 1 and 2
        I put it like that to keep track of the number of receivers that we are keeping.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          The kid has been great so far, he catches everything and makes plays on ST. He did great last preseason too. I think this guy deserves some big PT....
          engrish your 2nd language? if so I apologize otherwise how is Willis a problem again?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
            engrish your 2nd language? if so I apologize otherwise how is Willis a problem again?
            Matt Willis is a problem for other teams
            sigpic

Comment

Willis has been subbing in for Lloyd when he comes out. At least until DT is back, he will see the field.
              sigpic
              In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Comment

Working...
              X