No announcement yet.

Crow Eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to CP bet Denver's rush defense is better than Buffalo's this year?

Comment

Denver needed someone to come in and help their team now! Austin and Paea both would have taken a year or more before they can help. Darius can help right away but not with the pass rush as much as Miller can.
      I was surprised when Denver took Miller over Darius and shocked when they took Franklin but I think they probably did what was best for the team!

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
        Don't worry, Von has shown more in 3 preseason games than Ayers has in two years.
        he has done more in 3 half statistic wise than ayers
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
          Anyone want to CP bet Denver's rush defense is better than Buffalo's this year?
          I'll take the bet, but I'm betting on denver
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
            It has been three preseaon games, against at least two teams that have O-lines like turnstyles..... and some are ready to annoint Miller All-Pro. Yes he has been very good, but let see the regular season against good teams when we NEED a play bad from the D- or simply consistency, week in, week out.

Dareus and Kyle Williams will be a force in the middle of Buffalo's Defense. The Miller/ Dareus debate will be very exciting to watch, either way.
            Like to contradict yourself? You say its only been 3 preseason games, don't call Miller an all-pro, then the next sentence you say Dareus will be a force. If you want people to avoid making predictions about Miller, you should avoid making predictions about Dareus.

Comment

I actually do remember Parcells have a draft special on ESPN.

He said the only 3 positions that could warrant a top 2 pick in the draft were pass rusher, left tackle, and quarterback. Not defensive tackle.

That's debateable based on the talent. I don't think anyone would have a problem taking Ngata or Suh #1 overall.

But my biggest rebuttable would be, Parcells' opinion there was based on the old draft pay system where it could only make financial sense to invest heavily in the highest paid positions. There are not a lot of highly paid DTs because the great ones are so hard to find.

But now, with the new, cheaper slot system, I think that old approach is out the window and teams can just go for best player at any position since you're not paying the guy franchise QB money. I think positional rarity will now rise to the crop, and I think we saw that with Miller (unique skillset), and I think we'll see that with DTs (especially elite 3 down NTs).

Comment

I actually do remember Parcells have a draft special on ESPN.

He said the only 3 positions that could warrant a top 2 pick in the draft were pass rusher, left tackle, and quarterback. Not defensive tackle.
                I remember that. They brought up Suh and Parcells said he was the exception to the rule because he's a rare double digit sack threat as a DT. I guess it's all a matter of opinion. Dareus was my first choice with Von number 2. I think both will be extraordinary players.
                Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                X