It's not Bronco's...it's Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
    While I tend to agree with this, I don't point stuff like this out because then I feel like my grammar and spelling has to be perfect or else I am a hypocrite.
    Because I know I am not perfect and when it comes to writing on a forum people will sometimes make mistakes, I try not to judge others.

In this day and age people write like they are texting.. that is our reality now.

I just think pointing grammar mistakes out and making people feel stupid for it is not a kind thing to do... it sort of makes a person look like a jerk, IMO.
    What you're saying is true and I agree with it but after a while some people are going to get fed up with all of the egregious errors and complain. Unfortunately they do sometimes look like jerks for doing so but sometimes the frustration just gets the best of them.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Here here OP!

GO BRONCO'S!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        Sooooooo tempting to 'fix' the thread title....
        Oh, please do. Or grant me temporary mod powers and I'll take full blame for it.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by denbrofan22 View Post
          here here op!

Go bronco's!!!
          lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

So is it "Tacos" or "Taco's" may need to know for my future taco blog...I loves me some Tacos/Taco's

Comment

Working...
            X