Report: Fox To List Both Tebow & Quinn As The #2 QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
    What about his check-down to Buckhalter against the Texans? It went for something like a 30 yard TD.
    He also needs to have Orton teach him that nifty audible to a pass on the goal line.

Comment

• Originally posted by catsigater View Post
      He also needs to have Orton teach him that nifty audible to a pass on the goal line.
      No way! We all know. .Only 1 person carries the ball right here!!!

Comment

• All I know is Orton had better lead this team to victory...especially over the Raiders! If we lose, then Orton and the rest of the team better be ready for some tomato sauce
        sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
          What about his check-down to Buckhalter against the Texans? It went for something like a 30 yard TD.
          That is called a designed play, not a check-down. That play was designed to go to Buck all the way. Designed != check-down

Comment

• The issue with tebow is everyone had unrealistic expectations for him, including myself. It is clear the short offseason really hurt him but he also just needs more time to develop. My hope now is that tebow will be ready to lead this team next year when orton is gone.
            sigpic
            "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
              OK, got it. A true "#1 QB" is one who ANY TEAM would take as their starter.

So out of the 32 current starters in the NFL - by that standard, how many are "true #1 QBs?"

Let's see...
              • Tom Brady
              • Peyton Manning
              • Aaron Rodgers
              • Philip Rivers
              • Drew Brees

The well kinda runs dry after that. Just about any other QB in the NFL you could make some kind of argument against. Even those 5 you can find fault with.

So Kyle Orton isn't one of the top 5 QBs in the NFL. Big effin' deal. You're not going to be able to trade for one of those guys and anyone in the draft meeting that criteria is a long shot at best.
              We already have three QB's on the roster that meet that criteria. The front office is going to get their moneys worth out of Kyle "The Dream Grabber" Orton and make the most of a training camp disadvantaged season. Smart move EFX :thumb:

The Broncos have a Pez dispenser at the QB position and the way things have been going injurywise we may see all 4 by January. I wish only the best for Orton and my Broncos, you just make it really hard to like the guy.
              [sigpic

Comment

• The results of the preseason are in:

Brady Quinn

22/42 (52%) for 276 YDS (6.6 YPA) 2 TD 2 INT

Tim Tebow

20/31 (64%) for 310 YDS (10.0 YPA) 1 TD 0 INT

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4149/brady-quinn

Brady Quinn completed 4-of-12 passes for 26 yards and one interception against the Cardinals in the preseason finale.

It was a brutal performance in Quinn's first Denver start. He continues to look better in practices than games whereas Tim Tebow does the opposite. Tebow completed 7-of-11 passes for 116 yards and a 43-yard touchdown pass to Erron Riley to cap off a 94-yard passing drive in the fourth quarter. Quinn finished the preseason 22-of-42 (52.3 percent) for 276 yards (6.6 YPA), and a 2-2 TD-to-INT ratio. The much maligned Tebow ended up 20-of-31 (64.5 percent) for 310 yards (10.0 YPA), and one touchdown. It's clear who the primary backup should be.
                Adam Weber?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  john fox = kishzilla

dammit
                  :thumb:
                  sigpic

Comment

• Tebow played better in pre season than Quinn did. Tebow should be #2 QB behind Orton for now.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      :thumb:
                      well played mr fox

but i will win! like richard gere beat the fox in 'the hunting party' !!!

haha
                      sigpic

Comment

well played mr fox

but i will win! like richard gere beat the fox in 'the hunting party' !!!

haha

We'll see who's hunting who
                        sigpic

Comment

We'll see who's hunting who
                          that so reminds me of the hurt locker (aka the name for tebow's locker once he sees the note on it that says 'sorry kid...you're #3')
                          sigpic

Comment

that so reminds me of the hurt locker (aka the name for tebow's locker once he sees the note on it that says 'sorry kid...you're #3')
                            Really?

I was thinking it reminded me of "The Crying Game" since that's what you'll be doing when you lose the bet

Now go take a shower lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Really?

I was thinking it reminded me of "The Crying Game" since that's what you'll be doing when you lose the bet

Now go take a shower lol
                              christ lol......
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X