how will the AFC West look at the end of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaytal View Post
    The Chargers are legit. They beefed up their defense with Bob Sanders and Takeo Spikes, and their first round DE Corey Liuget is a full on beast.

Their offense will always score points.
    Talent wise they have been legit for going on 5 years. The problem remains that as long as Norv is in charge then they will find ways to crack in critical situiations. They have never shown mental fortitude. Now they are a year older across the board. Takeo nor Bob sanders can be counted on for an entire season and Rivera is gone......this is a qb league and for that reason only the chargers will be .500.
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
      Talent wise they have been legit for going on 5 years. The problem remains that as long as Norv is in charge then they will find ways to crack in critical situiations. They have never shown mental fortitude. Now they are a year older across the board. Takeo nor Bob sanders can be counted on for an entire season and Rivera is gone......this is a qb league and for that reason only the chargers will be .500.
      if this is a QB league and the chargers has philip rivers and still be .500 then the Broncos will be a 2-14 team with kyle orton and jesus tebow.

Comment

I kinda like our chances. Elway is Back! While he may not dress out any longer, his presence is already felt. The team feeds off of that energy. Elway and coach Fox team up to bring you "VonDoom"!

Call me an optimistic, but I feel that Denver can win the AFC west this year.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
          Chargers 9-7
          Broncos 9-7
          Chiefs 8-8
          Raiders 7-9

All going to beat up on each other, no sweeps.
          This makes a ton of sense to me.

I hope i remember to bump this thread when it happens real close to this.

sigpic
          \

Comment

Chargers 11-5
            Broncos 8-8
            Raiders 7-9
            Chiefs 5-11
            sigpic
            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Da Broncos win the AFC West......
              HE>i

Comment

i have concerns about our running D and our new DC, but then again, the 1st string defense hasn't even played together in the preseason yet, so who knows

the O looks outstanding though
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  i have concerns about our running D and our new DC, but then again, the 1st string defense hasn't even played together in the preseason yet, so who knows

the O looks outstanding though
                  You have a legitimate reason to be concerned about our running D without good depth at the DT position. I wouldn't be too concerned about our DC, though. I think Dennis Allen was a brilliant hire and I sincerely hope he stays here for awhile. This defense will be fun to watch and hopefully painful to play against.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                    You have a legitimate reason to be concerned about our running D without good depth at the DT position. I wouldn't be too concerned about our DC, though. I think Dennis Allen was a brilliant hire and I sincerely hope he stays here for awhile. This defense will be fun to watch and hopefully painful to play against.
                    i'm a chargers fan, i meant our run d and our DC lol
                    sigpic

Comment

like this
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Chargers 11-5
                        Broncos 9-7
                        Chiefs 8-8
                        Raiders 4-12

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
                          the chargers have never had a problem in the regular season until last year and they still were not a .500 team.

i understand this is what you want to happen but it likely wont.

my predictions

chargers 11-5

chiefs 9-7

raiders 6-10

broncos 6-10

the chargers will be potent as ever on offense, defense may take a step back but ST's will almost certainly be vastly improved.

but i am biased so we will see.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X