Boycott sports authority / Complaints about the red sign, Pictures, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott sports authority / Complaints about the red sign, Pictures, etc

BRONCO FANS ARE WE GOING TO LET SPORTS AUTHORITY DISRESPECT THE ORANGE? BOYCOTT THEM UNTIL THEY RESPECT THE ORANGE!!!! THIS ISN'T KC!!! THYE RAIDERS WOULD NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN!!! RESPECT THE ORANGE

So boycott the stadium that the Broncos play in in order to respect the Orange that comes from the Broncos
    sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

Comment

You're really late on this and this has been discussed quite a lot too. The red sign is temporary and the permanent one will be orange and say "at MILE HIGH"

Comment

They've already put out a statement that the sign up right now is temporary. This isn't a gang we're in. I know that they'll do right by the Denver fans when the permanent sign goes in. Chill out just a bit and have some patience. Sheesh!

ETA: Funny, that Ice T song "Colors" just popped into my head. Anyone remember it?
        Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

Originally posted by PDBRONCO008 View Post
          BRONCO FANS ARE WE GOING TO LET SPORTS AUTHORITY DISRESPECT THE ORANGE? BOYCOTT THEM UNTIL THEY RESPECT THE ORANGE!!!! THIS ISN'T KC!!! THYE RAIDERS WOULD NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN!!! RESPECT THE ORANGE
          I just got back from egging one of thier stores, after reading this...then I find out its only temporary?!?

Dude...
          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
            I just got back from egging one of thier stores, after reading this...then I find out its only temporary?!?

Dude...
            You better go back and give the janitor 100 bucks or something like that. Its tough to get those eggs off the windows. It happen to me before at a place I used to work at.

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
              So boycott the stadium that the Broncos play in in order to respect the Orange that comes from the Broncos
              Over?! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!
              You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719 View Post

Hell NO!!!
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I'm pretty sure Japan was the one who bomb us.

Comment

RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEE JOIN!!!

Welcome to the boards, take a few breaths, learn to use the search feature (this topic has been discussed in depth) and once you learn to use the search feature you will realize (as was posted above) that the red is just temporary the permanant logo will be colored in orange and will state Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Japan was the one who bomb us.
                      I do believe you missed the joke that cory obviously caught onto
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shygirl View Post
                        They've already put out a statement that the sign up right now is temporary. This isn't a gang we're in. I know that they'll do right by the Denver fans when the permanent sign goes in. Chill out just a bit and have some patience. Sheesh!

ETA: Funny, that Ice T song "Colors" just popped into my head. Anyone remember it?
                        It would be cool if it was a gang though. First American football 'club' (like the soccer clubs in England).

Comment

Wasn't it the Japanese?

NVM ,was a joke.
                          2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post

Dude...
                            That's funny !!!!

Comment

Cause when the goin gets tough!

The tough get goin!
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Charger$

Comment

Working...
                              X