Boycott sports authority / Complaints about the red sign, Pictures, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xOrangeCrushx View Post
    Also the whole area around the field looks like garbage federal and the other side of 25
    Ya under the overpass and all it is pretty scummy going toward downtown. Then again most of Denver's streets are in need of repair. It looks like a city in decline, or past it's prime. Some parts are nice... it's a mixture. Still not as bad as say Cleveland or Buffalo.
    The stadium grounds and parking lot by itself is well kept. It's probably just the area- industrial like...
    I haven't been to many other stadiums for at least twenty five years or more, and many stadiums in the east were in pretty bad surrounding zones. It is probably the economics of the size requirements needed for a stadium and parking lot with accompanying mass transit.
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

• At least you guys have a sign.

I think some companies are willing to shell out the money for a sign and some aren't.

They can be expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        I wonder where this was taken...
        facing west towards the mountains means thats from a downtown building
        "Respect is not given it is earned dog gonit...and they don't respect us...nobody respects us...you know what you got to do in that situation? TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by kylehyden View Post
          Thats what I was thinking.

That high up, I'm thinking observatory level of the Wells Fargo building.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by kylehyden View Post
            Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            Thats what I was thinking.

That high up, I'm thinking observatory level of the Wells Fargo building.
            That's one of my desktop pics. I love looking at the Rockies! Told my wife we're gonna retire somewhere where I can go to 8+ home games/year and see the Rockies in the morning while I enjoy my "Bloody Mary" or coffee!
            #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              That's one of my desktop pics. I love looking at the Rockies! Told my wife we're gonna retire somewhere where I can go to 8+ home games/year and see the Rockies in the morning while I enjoy my "Bloody Mary" or coffee!
              Tomorrows kinda lookin like a bloody mary morning
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Tomorrows kinda lookin like a bloody mary morning
                It's just getting started. We may very well trade to back to the middle of the 2nd or top of the 3rd, lol!
                #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by xOrangeCrushx View Post
                  I drive by the stadium twice a day and have to look at these low budget looking signs.

They look like they are made out of card board.

Anyone else agree?
                  Yes, but they're orange like fans demanded...

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                    Need to paint/refinish all those seats orange.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X