Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we were all that loud on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we were all that loud on Sunday?

We were loud but I think we could have been better. We did do our part I guess. I think it just has to do with the way the stadium is built and the acoustics. Had that been Mile High, I knew it would have been rocking.

ON MNF the Browns were just loud from start to finish I love crowds like that and I'm glad we're playing IN Denver.
    Take care of business Broncos.

Re: Do you think we were all that loud on Sunday?

Originally posted by K'Noy_Kills
    We were loud but I think we could have been better. We did do our part I guess. I think it just has to do with the way the stadium is built and the acoustics. Had that been Mile High, I knew it would have been rocking.

ON MNF the Browns were just loud from start to finish I love crowds like that and I'm glad we're playing IN Denver.
    I have been to a game a Invesco and the acoustics are second to none...when 76,000 start pounding and yelling, it shakes the earth....when the crowd takes a breath, you can hear a pin drop. I think the acoustics are almost too good. From what I could tell form TV, they were pretty loud on Sunday.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I think it's hard to be screaming at 100% when it's below freezing outside!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

It wasnt freezing Sunday.

But the fans were loud with their voice and their clothes (orange).

Comment

Watching on the TV from home it sounded pretty loud. Especially when the crowd shouts "In...Com...PLETE!" I watched it with a buddy who was cheering for KC, he didn't like that yell very much :-)
          -----------------------------------------
          Is Atwater around? Terrell Owens needs a SMACK DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by orange_crush77
            Watching on the TV from home it sounded pretty loud. Especially when the crowd shouts "In...Com...PLETE!" I watched it with a buddy who was cheering for KC, he didn't like that yell very much :-)
            Man, there is no feeling like hearing that...INCOMPLET...I attended the game at home vs the Pats when they won the SB....we won that game with a couple of late D. Oneal interceptions of Brady i the 4th...great feeilin. The club level was OFF THE CHAIN.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I thought it was way loud i was proud of the fans!!
              >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
              happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

well done bronco fans .... i could hear ya from down here ..... i think my whole office heard me scream out .... IN - COM - PLEATE atleast 3 or 4 times ...... monday morning at 10am is definately gonna turn some heads .....

850koa is my saviour....

Comment

Sounded loud on the big screen at the bar......

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p

At home my family was shouting incomplete with the crowd. It has become a tradition when we watch the game if we are not there.

It is a lot of fun.

The crowd is a huge factor in the games. The louder they are the harder it is for the visiting team. If we can shout and they have to call a time out, then we credit that time out to us(the crowd).
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Loved that "overrr - rrrated!" chant.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                      - Carl Sagan

Comment

I was loud the entire and made the people around my get up.
                        It was funny as hell when the "KC Sucks" chant started.

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
                          I agree with that!
                          BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Watched on the big screen, and you could hear the crowd chanting, awesome, everytime a passed was dropped I waited to hear the chant... Denver fans didn't miss a beat.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Sadly i dont get to see some denver games because i live in Virginia.However most of the time i go to the Glory Days and watch.The game against the chefs i listened over the internet.Sounded pretty loud still.

Clinton and Rod chillin with the fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X