When Orton succeeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KO8pectate View Post
    Ortons already been broke as a starting QB to you and quite a few others still posting in this thread .

Lets not kid ourselves here what Orton does is irrelevant they are gonna do what they are gonna doing now win or lose for the rest of the year.
    THANK YOU!

You made the point that most of us have been making all along.

Albeit completely by accident. So, in order to show you the truth of what you say, I will quote you again.
    Lets not kid ourselves here what Orton does is irrelevant they are gonna do what they are gonna doing now win or lose
    Have a nice day
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      As an Orton support, I agree with this.

Sure, things happen, and things go bad around him, but if he wants to make the jump he NEEDS to start performing when his team needs him. Even when everything else is going to shiz around him.

End of story.
      I couldn't agree more Cory....
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        As an Orton support, I agree with this.

Sure, things happen, and things go bad around him, but if he wants to make the jump he NEEDS to start performing when his team needs him. Even when everything else is going to shiz around him.

End of story.
        Geesh...how much more time does he deserve? A whole season? I think he's had his shot to prove it.
        John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

• Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
          They came into the season at a decided disadvantage compared to a lot teams. The lockout hurt teams with new HCs and systems a lot more than those who were more established. There should be a tendency for teams with new HCs to catch up over the season as the teams learn the new systems better.
          The one last desperate straw Orton supporters have to clutch.

Comment

• When Orton succeeds

Is that a trick question ...
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• What Orton needs to do is come out and have a couple of outstanding games in a row in which the team either blows out the other team, or Orton wins in a shootout. If that were to happen, then a lot of people wouldnt be chanting for Tebow in the stands, and there would be a lot more pro Orton comments on the boards. Tebow isnt the reason Orton has a lot of people not liking him, Ortons performance and the Offensive performance when Orton is on the field is.
              There is no plan B.

Comment

• Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                Apparently you have difficulty reading.

What I have said is that no team in the entire NFL was willing to TRADE and PAY him a multiyear contract.

I said absolutely NOTHING about what might or might not happen as an UFA.

It's not complicated.
                Yeah I said it isn't fair to say:

Not the longterm contract he wanted.

Nor would miami.

Obviously, no one else either.
                Well he hasn't tested the market and with picks involved it is another big investment. So when it is just money we will see if anyone wants him.

Originally posted by Holger_Danske View Post
                Well, here's to hoping he tests the market early and often.

Hopefully we can get this sad sack season over with, eliminate Orton from the team, figure out if Tebow can actually be an answer by running with the first team for the last half the year, and next draft we will be on our way to rebuilding in earnest. We need to eliminate this distraction called Ortonism.
                We need to eliminate Ortonism and Tebowism. Ortonism is not the distraction. The Tebow circus is. I agree that this is what will happen but hopefully we either draft our guy or move on with Tebow. The QB crap is annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post

Well he hasn't tested the market and with picks involved it is another big investment. So when it is just money we will see if anyone wants him.
                  Yes, he did test the market. Not as a FA, true, but the market was still tested.

And not one NFL team wanted to trade for him.

Not one.

I fail to understand what is so complicated here, what it is that you are having such an incredibly hard time with.

Note, that NOWHERE did I say anything about him not being wanted as an unrestricted free agent.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                    Yes, he did test the market. Not as a FA, true, but the market was still tested.

And not one NFL team wanted to trade for him.

Not one.

I fail to understand what is so complicated here, what it is that you are having such an incredibly hard time with.

Note, that NOWHERE did I say anything about him not being wanted as an unrestricted free agent.
                    Yes I know and that was my original point the BOLDED part
                    Last edited by johnlimburg; 10-09-2011, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X