MATT MAUCK and DANNY KANELL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATT MAUCK and DANNY KANELL

Please Coach Bench Plummer And Put One Of These Guys In. They Can't Possibly Throw More Int's Then Jake.

This is the root of Denver's problems. Griese was a good QB in my opinion. He didn't fit the Elway role for Denver fans. You just can't stand seeing a Quarterback not running around. So here comes Plummer, a very good scrambler BTW, and you want to bench him. Danny Kanell ( Dan Reeves' former QB when he was with the Giants ) proved in New York why he isn't a good starter. He is a backup. He had a starting job in the beginning of his career and where did that lead him? Out of the NFL. Denver fans wanted Plummer and now you gotta stay with him through thick and thin.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by mgdasap
      Please Coach Bench Plummer And Put One Of These Guys In. They Can't Possibly Throw More Int's Then Jake.

Oh my gosh gimme a break...........
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

We Want Plummer!
        Broncos Girl for Life

Comment

the only reason denver got jake is he was the best QB available last year. and thats not saying much. denver does have a option to get rid of jake after this year. drew brees is a free agent next year look at numbers he's putting up on a far less talented team. drew has half the experience that jake has. he threw 1 less TD but he threw 7 less INT'S. there is no reason jake can't play like that. jakes on pace to throw 30 td's and 20 int's and 4000 yards does that sound like a good season to you? DENVER GOT A CHANCE TO GET A GOOD YOUNG QB LIKE DREW BREES WHO IS PROVING THAT HE WILL MAKE VERY FEW MISTAKES PLEASE GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, Brees is having a good year, but what about last year? Not so good.
            Broncos Girl for Life

Comment

this is only his 4th year in the league and this is jakes 8th year jake should be putting up those kind of numbers. i don't care if devers qb can scramble like vick or if he just sits in the pocket like manning. heck look at ben roethlisberger he's a rookie and having a damn good year. jake is a good QB but he will never be a GREAT qb.

Comment

Whatever. I have faith that Jake will make you "eat your words".
                Broncos Girl for Life

Comment

Drew Brees? Do you know why he hasn't been good until this year? It took him 4 years to learn a "simplified" offensive scheme. Denver's offense is much more complex and requires a higher level of mobility than Brees can offer.

Just because a guy is putting up some decent numbers right now doesn't mean he would be good here.

I sware, some people....

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Why would you start Matt Mauck? And Kanell?

Comment

Two words "you wouldn't."
                      Broncos Girl for Life

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
                        Drew Brees? Do you know why he hasn't been good until this year? It took him 4 years to learn a "simplified" offensive scheme. Denver's offense is much more complex and requires a higher level of mobility than Brees can offer.

Just because a guy is putting up some decent numbers right now doesn't mean he would be good here.

I sware, some people....
                        look at dante and mcnabb been in the league 5 years check them numbers out better yet checkout the INT'S. it's not about learning the offense it's about learning to make a throw that the other team won't INT. so far jake has not grasped this concept

Comment

this is only his 4th year in the league and this is jakes 8th year jake should be putting up those kind of numbers. i don't care if devers qb can scramble like vick or if he just sits in the pocket like manning. heck look at ben roethlisberger he's a rookie and having a damn good year. jake is a good QB but he will never be a GREAT qb.

Vick was the top pick a couple of years ago and breeeze was like the 33nd pick the same year. Big Ben was a top 11 pick some thought the best Qb in the draft. Jake was the 47th pick in 1997. Kannel the 4th in 1996, and Mauch #225 in this years draft.

Comparing a #1, or 11th with a #47 is not quite the right thing to do.

Ben has some great game breaking recievers to throw at, something that Jake does not.

Comment

No doubt about it, these interceptions have got to stop! I think Jake needs to run more. There were a couple of times when he could have picked up some yardage but blew it by throwing interceptions.
                            Broncos Girl for Life

Comment

look at dante and mcnabb been in the league 5 years check them numbers out better yet checkout the INT'S. it's not about learning the offense it's about learning to make a throw that the other team won't INT. so far jake has not grasped this concept

They have also been in their systems, on the same teams with basicially the same players around them for that same time frame.

Jake has worked for several different OC's and HC's before he got here and then had to learn the playbook of perhaps the most intense Offensive coach in the league.

Again comparing the #2 and 11 pick in the draft to a #47 is not quite the same. Way different expectation levels at least from most intelligent folks.

Again comparing our recievers with TO and Randy Moss. Yes that is perhaps the biggest stretch I've seen on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X