It's time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomax View Post
    I'll give you one: Not using Tebow on the goalline. I'll keep beating that drum until they do it, because that's just dumb.

I'm not saying coaches don't make stupid decisions, and in a vacuum, one could say that's the case with Orton. But this is not the only coaching staff that preferred Orton. It is one of three.

That would be like having 3 medical experts agree on a diagnosis, then calling them all idiots because you think you know better from watching House.
    didnt lovie smith bench orton in favor of grossman? And Orton was replaced by Tebow last season-and Tebow continued to start even after Ortons ribs were fine last season.

So those coaches must have seen something, right?
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      didnt lovie smith bench orton in favor of grossman? And Orton was replaced by Tebow last season-and Tebow continued to start even after Ortons ribs were fine last season.

So those coaches must have seen something, right?
      Also it seems they liked what they seen so well they tried to trade KO this year. So it wasn't just Studsville...

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
        Yeah I'd agree with that. I'm trying to forget about the Mdcaniels regime tbh. His drafting was terrible, it sucked that he got rid of Scheffler and Smith, and Hillis, and pretty much destroyed all of the talent that this team had in under 2 years.

So yeah, it's not all :orton:'s fault.
        Looks like he brought his suck-hood to St Louis

no pun intended
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
          I'm not to that point yet, but when i get to that point (soon)... it's going to be me wanting Orton to be benched, and not me wanted X to start.

as you said.
          This is how many of us feel!! We are not Tebow junkies who just want him to start... to heck with the team... no... this is about Orton for me, its always been about Orton.
          My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

• Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
            This is how many of us feel!! We are not Tebow junkies who just want him to start... to heck with the team... no... this is about Orton for me, its always been about Orton.
            Yep, and thats why the billboards should read "bench orton" and not "start tebow".

we should start a fund for billboards against funds for billboards.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
              Many of us have serious doubts about tebow, but there is no doubt about what orton brings to the table so lets do the damn thing

I am a Tebow supporter and I have doubts about him to be totally honest.

I think if he ever starts he will struggle at times but, I also think he will have some great plays as well. He won't be the answer to our problems this season.. although I do think he could be the long term answer if given the coaching, opportunity and support.

If Tebow gets put in and he doesn't do well I will be disappointed because it probably means we are still losing but, in all honesty I will move on....

I just want him to get a chance and if it doesn't work... it doesn't work.
              My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Honestly, I just keep coming back to the interview.

I've watched it dozens of times. I know he doesn't care what the fans think. I'm pretty positive he doesn't care what the media thinks.

...but its not like he's just trying to say nothing at all. I just look his body language and what he's saying, and you can just see it. He doesn't care. Not about what the fans think, not about what the media thinks, or ANYONE for that matter. Like I said in my post, he's got the look of "I know it wasn't my fault...move along people".

It just pisses me off to no end.

Even Jay(not a fan of his), who HATES the fans, after losses, you could just tell it was eating him alive. Like he wanted to just go stomp on baby chickens and kick puppies.

I don't see any of that right now from Orton. If I had to choose a word for what I see...I think "apathetic" would be that word.
                Well Cory,

I gotta tell ya, I used to honestly defend Kyle when we first got him, I actually "liked " him.

It took me last year to see another Qb at least give us a glimmer of what I like in a QB to give up on Kyle. And to be honest I'm still not sold on him either.

But what has really sold me on the idea that Kyle HAS TO GO now is exactly what you just talked about, and what you and I have been arguing about for the last couple weeks, Its his nonchalant, I don't give a crap that I just threw the game losing int, the game losing fumble, none of this is my fault "it just happens" attitude.

That is the only reason I want to see Tebow get a shot, because you can tell on the sidelines that kid isn't ok with the losing, and you can tell by the apology that he apparently did in Florida when he lost a game that the kid doesn't throw others under a bus, and doesn't accept failure if it can be helped.
                GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• If Orton performs like this again against the Chargers he is done, Tebow will come in and get the bye week to get reps with the team
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                    If Orton performs like this again against the Chargers he is done, Tebow will come in and get the bye week to get reps with the team
                    I doubt Tebow will see the field at all unless the fans go nuts at the Chargers game well the ones that show up. I suggest not going to the game at all, but if you do be loud about making change not just for Tebow or Quinn but for Coaching and FO as well.

Time to take out the trash.

Comment

• Yesterday was like a microcosm of Kyle Orton and the ambivalence contained in the OP. For many plays, Orton looked good I thought. Those were some good throws.

And yet, right from the first pick six, it just wasn't right. It's not just that Kyle is not a leader or apathetic. It's that his playmaking is not attuned to the rhythm and tone of the game. It never seems to happen WHEN it needs to happen. Or the bad things happen precisely when they shouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        Yep, and thats why the billboards should read "bench orton" and not "start tebow".

we should start a fund for billboards against funds for billboards.
                        That billboard was just to market their business. I think everyone who saw that and read the article knows that they only did it to profit.

Comment

• Well, this thread is interesting...

Never expected that...

Comment

• que why cant we be friends music

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            I'm going to preface this thread by saying I think that we will one out of our next two games. I don't know which one, and I don't know how, but I do. I believe in the team working hard enough as a unit that they will find a way to eek out an ugly win against a good team.

It's not lost on anyone on these boards that I support Orton. I've constantly thought to myself "This is the game where Orton takes control".

And nearly every time, I'm let down.

It's not all Orton's fault. I'll be the first person to tell you that. Sometimes, bad things just find you. It's only 3 games into this season, but after all of the high blood pressure from last season, and now its pouring over into this season, its becoming maddening.

It's time.

It's time for a change. It's time to see if the other QB's we have on our roster have the bad luck bug. It's time to see the QB show some accountability and show some passion for being a Denver Bronco. When Orton shrugged off that INT in the interview...it enraged me. I know that tipped passes aren't always your fault. But there's the problem. The TEAM lost because of it. Him shrugging it off basically said to me "I don't care. I know it wasn't my fault".

I'll support whomever starts for the Broncos, name on the front, not the name on the back...but it's time for a change.

He obviously couldn't be bothered about his terrible play thus far. I've even called into question the playcalling, which I think is a large part of the offensive woes.

I'm gonna root harder for the Broncos than I have in a long time, and that's saying something, because I've never taken it easy during a Broncos game.

Kyle, best of luck. I hope you find what you're looking for. I know you didn't ask to be here. Quite simply, you failed to make the most out of the opportunity presented to you.
                            atta boy. I knew you had it in you. Your desire for the Broncos to win is evident. I too am at the point that I don't care if it is Tebow in there as long is it is someone with some passion to play and that does care if he turns the ball over twice a week.
                            It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              I'm going to preface this thread by saying I think that we will one out of our next two games. I don't know which one, and I don't know how, but I do. I believe in the team working hard enough as a unit that they will find a way to eek out an ugly win against a good team.

It's not lost on anyone on these boards that I support Orton. I've constantly thought to myself "This is the game where Orton takes control".

And nearly every time, I'm let down.

It's not all Orton's fault. I'll be the first person to tell you that. Sometimes, bad things just find you. It's only 3 games into this season, but after all of the high blood pressure from last season, and now its pouring over into this season, its becoming maddening.

It's time.

It's time for a change. It's time to see if the other QB's we have on our roster have the bad luck bug. It's time to see the QB show some accountability and show some passion for being a Denver Bronco. When Orton shrugged off that INT in the interview...it enraged me. I know that tipped passes aren't always your fault. But there's the problem. The TEAM lost because of it. Him shrugging it off basically said to me "I don't care. I know it wasn't my fault".

I'll support whomever starts for the Broncos, name on the front, not the name on the back...but it's time for a change.

He obviously couldn't be bothered about his terrible play thus far. I've even called into question the playcalling, which I think is a large part of the offensive woes.

I'm gonna root harder for the Broncos than I have in a long time, and that's saying something, because I've never taken it easy during a Broncos game.

Kyle, best of luck. I hope you find what you're looking for. I know you didn't ask to be here. Quite simply, you failed to make the most out of the opportunity presented to you.
                              The bolded part is interesting now when you look back at the way things have gone with TT under center and compare that to how things went with Orton under center and how things are going for Orton with KC. Maybe he does have a Charlie Brown thing going....things that make you go hmmm......

Comment

• Yep... Orton seems to have a black cloud that follows him around...
                                raining on his parade.

Hope he starts against us...
                                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                                X