No announcement yet.

Lets talk Receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be interesting when they come back, because im not sure this offense has any 4-5 wide sets. If we do I have yet to see it, or notice it. But WR is the strength of our team, so we better use it.
    sigpic

Comment

I would keep Lloyd and lock him up for another contract.Decker looks to be our #2 receiver.Willis would go to #3,and i would make Eron Riley #4 at this point.Royal would be out next season,and slowly bring DT into the mix.

Comment

Well strange thing is that DT is an unproven youngster who needs work but has the potential to be a STAR!!

Don't be surprised if he rides the pine all season!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

Our best chance at offensive success

Kyle Orton at QB

Brandon Lloyd at 1WR

Eric Decker in the Slot

Eddie Royal at 2WR

Willis McGahee in the backfield

Eric Decker is a prototypical slot wide receiver. It's not for little guys anymore. Wes Welker is short, but he's not little. Eddie had his best season on the outside, and two down years in the slot. Fox moved him back outside where he belongs and he should stay there. Decker has the speed to outrun linebackers and the size to outjump safeties. That's where he should be and where we should attack. That opens up everything else. That opens up Royal deep, Lloyd deep, running lanes for McGahee, and underneath stuff for the tight end. It also gives Orton somewhere to go when he panics.

Comment

Working...
          X