Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Decker is without a doubt the #2 on this team, he's a beast.

I think we should lock up Lloyd for 4 years, front load his contract with lots of guaranteed money so we can cut him in his 3rd year with no penalties if his play falls off the earth. He's still a very good receiver, and if Tebow starts he's really gonna help him out because he can catch badly thrown balls like it's no problem.

I think we should let Eddie hang around, extend him, he won't cost much, and still gives you production in a variety of ways.

DT.... let him hang around, but don't have high expectations due to injuries.

Willis also looks like a good player, I say keep our WR group, don't spend any draft picks on it, build the rest of the team.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Eric Decker has played Eddie Royal right out of a job.

Leave a comment:

• jetdrumz
    replied
    Decker is gonna be really good. I still have high hopes for DT IF he can stay healthy. Eddie....I think is gone after this year. I'm not so sure BL gets resigned either.

Leave a comment:

• Gsam
    started a topic Lets talk Receivers

Lets talk Receivers

I am rapidly developing a man crush on Eric Decker. I am curious what you guys think happens when Royal and DT return healthy.

We are going to have 4 wideouts at that point that should all get a chance to play.

What do you guys see the depth chart looking like? Does Decker still start when Royal and DT back?

Do you guys think there is a chance the FO tries to move Lloyd before trade deadline?

Do you guys feel Eddie has a future here in Denver? What about Lloyd?

I personally will lose a lot of faith in fox if somehow decker goes back to being the 3rd receiver. Decker forget the fact that Decker is a TD machine, the guy plays physical, hes smart, he runs great routes and he has intensity.

Just wanted to see what all of your takes were.
Working...
X