Maybe next time Champ will keep his trap shut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe next time Champ will keep his trap shut

He gave Atlanta bulletin board material this week. Talking about shutting Peerless down (2 touchdowns) and breaking Vick leg if he runs on his side (100 plus plus rushing and 367 total yards and 2 TD's). Man he caused that game with his mouth. Maybe he thinks he is the best corner in the league in his own mind. Well he must not be that good to not be able to back up his talk. He made his bed now his team will have to lay in it. Thanks Champ for your bulletin board material......
    Dirty Bird Land (Dirty South)

i never heard of sucha thing, i dont think champ would want to break vicks leg

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
      i never heard of sucha thing, i dont think champ would want to break vicks leg
      He said it right after the Monday night loss. He was mad and he exploded because he had just got lit up by Chad Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Briceby
        He gave Atlanta bulletin board material this week. Talking about shutting Peerless down (2 touchdowns) and breaking Vick leg if he runs on his side (100 plus plus rushing and 367 total yards and 2 TD's). Man he caused that game with his mouth. Maybe he thinks he is the best corner in the league in his own mind. Well he must not be that good to not be able to back up his talk. He made his bed now his team will have to lay in it. Thanks Champ for your bulletin board material......
        From what I understand champ wasn't even sticking Peerless Price herndon was so how bout talking about dez white .
        sigpic
        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
          From what I understand champ wasn't even sticking Peerless Price herndon was so how bout talking about dez white .
          Well seems to me that he should have. I mean 2 td passes and no Champ. What about Vick. He did not hit Vick one single time. Poor Chump Bailey.

Comment

Well seems to me that he should have. I mean 2 td passes and no Champ. What about Vick. He did not hit Vick one single time. Poor Chump Bailey.
            the appropriate response was: "oh he wasn't covering price? nevermind then." how are you gonna blame a cb for another cb's blown coverage?
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Plus i think once Lynch was out, Fergusen had hard time helping our CBs, i mean they had no help deep.
              BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
              IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Champ can talk all he wants. He is the best corner in football if not the best athlete. You can't compare anyone to him, he smart, fast, athletic, and can shutdown a side of the field by himself. Please name someone in this game right now that can do that???

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker
                  Champ can talk all he wants. He is the best corner in football if not the best athlete. You can't compare anyone to him, he smart, fast, athletic, and can shutdown a side of the field by himself. Please name someone in this game right now that can do that???
                  ah... Chris McCallister, Charles Woodson... And he is not the best athlete..... I mean why didn't he help contain Vick? By the way, I rather have Priest Holmes than Champ..... I rather have Randy Moss than Chump. I rather have Vick than Chump. He is no way better than what Primetime use to be..... Rod Woodson was a better overall corner than Chump.

Comment

ah... Chris McCallister, Charles Woodson... And he is not the best athlete..... I mean why didn't he help contain Vick? By the way, I rather have Priest Holmes than Champ..... I rather have Randy Moss than Chump. I rather have Vick than Chump. He is no way better than what Primetime use to be..... Rod Woodson was a better overall corner than Chump.
                    CBs arent supposed to contain the QB, shows your football knowledge d i ckface....

Comment

Actually, yes, he did. He upended him once on a run to the right.

If you're gonna come in here spewin your crap, at least get your facts straight before you go makin an ass of yourself.

Besides, he said that Vick should watch out because he would be in coverage, not shadowing Vick when he scrambles.

If you knew much about football, you'd know that LB's spy QB's, and corners are in coverage. Coming in here and talking about how Champ didn't shut down Vick on the run is stupid....how do you expect a CB that's 30 yards downfield to "shut down" a running QB?

And to say that Price's TD's were Champ's fault is again, stupid. Why didn't they move Champ to Price after the first TD? Don't know, but that's not Champ's fault.

I'll admit that Price burned Herndon. I'll admit that we didn't contain Vick like we should have. I'll admit we got our asses handed to us. But none of this was Champ's fault. Vick was so scared to throw anywhere towards Champ that he was takin out of the game, which is what a shutdown corner does, he takes one option completely out of the passing game. The way I see it, he did exactly what he said he would do, took an option out of the passing game. Just because he didn't shut down Price, that's not his fault if he's not even covering him.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Didnt i say he would jinxed himself!

Comment

As a Falcons fan, I can tell you that most of us Falcons fans were wanting the Falcons to trade for Champ before the Broncos got him.

As a Georgia Bulldogs fans, Champ was one of the best players to come through Athens. He wasn't on Herschel Walker's level, but on the next one down.

As for his outburst, well, we all have meltdowns at times when things go bad and run our mouth.

I didn't think Champ played a bad game vs. the Falcons. Hardly saw him because he was on Dez White. Which I don't understand. Champ should have been on Price. Dez White is a below average receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS
                            I didn't think Champ played a bad game vs. the Falcons. Hardly saw him because he was on Dez White. Which I don't understand. Champ should have been on Price. Dez White is a below average receiver.
                            But Price hasn't exactly been a force in the passing game ever since he started playing for the Falcons. He was just simply too fast for Herndon though.

I was more surprised that Champ wasn't on Crumpler like the KC game where he was on Gonzo. I always believe that Champ should be put on the best reciever on the opposing team, and that is Crumpler. He's the leading reciever and I believe (however don't quote me on this) that he had the most receptions on the team at least coming into the Broncos game.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

He still is, and he's tied for the most receiving TDs

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
                              The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Working...
                              X