No announcement yet.

Maybe next time Champ will keep his trap shut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will prove himself to you haters! I'm not taking anything away from the other corners but I don't think they compare to Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31
      I will concede that point, but I still dont think Champ and his falling down tactics earn him to be the best corner in NFL, let alone best athlete in football.
      If you watched the film on the Clayton pass he went down on he got he feet tangled up with claytons or vice versa. That stuff happens all teh time on the field. Don't think we have to worry much about Champ he will do his part. Now herndon is another matter has been beat deep, like a rented mule all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31
        Champ is not the best corner in the league...lets face it, and I am still asking myself the same thing......why the hell wasnt he on peerless price, was he scared of getting beat deep two games and that hurting his precious ego...
        Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what happened.

Champ - "Coach, please don't put me on Price, I'm scared of getting beat deep!"

That sounds just like Champ.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Maybe its just me seeing this, but I see Mccalister getting fallged dwon for PI alot. Also ty Law is on the crapper for a couple of weeks so their willn't be much talk about him besides his injury. The only team the dolphins have shutdown this year is the rams (pat on holt 1 catch 3 yards)other then that they've been getting shut down . Woodson's case is much like pat's situation both of their teams are playing like crap and they aren't going anywhere.

How about we trade madison for champ and see how much pat gets burned, because I get to watch these dolphins shutdown corners consisently get burned down the field but they play some amazing defense in the redzone. The dolphins shutdown corners were their back in 2000 or 2001, but after their stellar year they decided to go zone coverage and they became toast.

Like somebody else said all these teams with shutdown corners, have awesome pass rushes. Pretty soon the eagles are gonna have new shutdown corners.
          sigpic
          PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
          You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by Briceby
            He gave Atlanta bulletin board material this week. Talking about shutting Peerless down (2 touchdowns) and breaking Vick leg if he runs on his side (100 plus plus rushing and 367 total yards and 2 TD's). Man he caused that game with his mouth. Maybe he thinks he is the best corner in the league in his own mind. Well he must not be that good to not be able to back up his talk. He made his bed now his team will have to lay in it. Thanks Champ for your bulletin board material......
            This thread shouldn't have even been made seeing how Champ wasn't the one covering Price on both his TDs anyway. Plus Champ did stop Vick when he did come to his side of the field. 40% of Vicks running yardage came on one play. Besides that one play Vick was somewhat held in check.

If Watts caught that 4th down pass in the endzone we had a very good chance of winning the game. Atlanta didn't beat us. We beat ourselves. The drives we didn't score on were drives where we were penalized or turned over the ball. Cut out the turnovers and penalties and we would've won that game.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsgeist
              This thread shouldn't have even been made seeing how Champ wasn't the one covering Price on both his TDs anyway. Plus Champ did stop Vick when he did come to his side of the field. 40% of Vicks running yardage came on one play. Besides that one play Vick was somewhat held in check.

If Watts caught that 4th down pass in the endzone we had a very good chance of winning the game. Atlanta didn't beat us. We beat ourselves. The drives we didn't score on were drives where we were penalized or turned over the ball. Cut out the turnovers and penalties and we would've won that game.
              Lol, we put up 41 points and you beat yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Briceby
                He said it right after the Monday night loss. He was mad and he exploded because he had just got lit up by Chad Johnson.
                yo.... briceby, that was later discovered that that "quote" was a fake, no link, no proof, it was a goofy classless "bronco" fan who said champ said it.
                This aint your granddaddys falcons

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick
                  Shanahan can't afford to be in denial like some of you.
                  Pay me what he gets I would could "not to be in denial" too

Thats the price of being a poor schmoe - you can bytch and complain all you want

Was that "sanctimonious" enough for ya diclick?

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
                    Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what happened.

Champ - "Coach, please don't put me on Price, I'm scared of getting beat deep!"

That sounds just like Champ.
                    not to mention that shanahan would probably bench him just for saying that

Comment

Can anyone quote Champ about this broken leg crap?
                      All I heard him say was this:
                      But Bailey's confidence emerged unscathed in spite of the rough evening against Chad Johnson.

"I'm not afraid of any challenge," Bailey said. "I don't care. I still feel like I'm the best. I don't give a (hoot) who's out there. I don't care. That's just the way I roll. I'm going to keep on ticking. Somebody's going to have problems next week."

Comment

And there is the full quote in its entirety.......the rest was made up. Though he did say something how Chad Johnson is the quickest WR he has ever gone up against.......and with much reason to do so.
                        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                        X