Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i dont think lynch got "plowed" by duckett.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SOS
    I still think Lynch suffered the fracture on Duckett's hit. But Lynch has such a high pain tolerance, I don't think he realized.
    But, then Finneran's hit on the next play rattled the muscles in his lower back and tailbone area, and that is when Lynch really felt it and it just got worse from there.

Also, the more I look at the replay, Lynch is fortunate that he didn't tear up his left knee when Duckett ran over him.
    His knee came real close to being twisted up underneath him, and that likely would have been a severe ligament injury, which at his age, could be career ending.

Do you not think that John Knows when he gets a cheap shot in the back?

Well there we go thinking again!

Comment

He got run over but made the tackle so it doesn't really matter. Now if he woulda got plowed like that dude last year against FSU and flew back 5 yards while the RB stayed up then I would understand.
      Eddie Mac for prez!

Comment

Im the biggest fan of John Lynch and I think what happened on that play was that lynch chose the worse part to hit duckett (in the shoulder pads) plus he wasnt in the right position to hit him. It was a very good hit of duckett but my point is any other player (roy williams, ed reed and many others) would had hit him in the legs Ive seen these guys doing that lots of times but not lynch he would never try to tackle a guy the easy way. Lynch is the most corageous and brave player Ive ever seen. When he was on Tampa he made lots of hits in Duckett (I have the tapes) and this time duckett won but it doesnt matter anyway when you know and you play football you know these things happens even to the best.
        Lynch'em all of them

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
          Understood ... it's just that Atwater and No. 27 are branded into my head.
          I'd be willing to subscribe to the notion that he had that effect on a lot of people.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Back to the Ducket hit.
            I did not see the whole hit and seeing the posted GIF's on this thread. It looks like Lynch stopped and was waiting for Ducket to hit him. If that is the case, then it is to be expected that Lynch would get knocked back.
            So if anyone has a GIF with Lynch coming up and hitting Ducket please post it. I would like to see if Lynch's stopped his momentum before colliding with Ducket.

Comment

Working...
            X