Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear BQ9 cousin

Originally posted by Quark1267 View Post
    Why does the Broncos not play Brady Quinn??? They traded to obtain him and now he sits idle!! They never gave him a chance in Cleveland, therefore never cultivating his talents. That was their mistake!! Now that he is a Bronco, why make the same one??? Sure Tebow deserves his chance but let the dude play!!! How can one mesh with his team if he doesn't get his chance to try to???? Bad mistake Broncos....Let Quinn play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have you ever watched Brady Quinn? Saying he is better than Orton is stating the obvious but BQ9 has had multiple chances in Cleveland and in the pre-season and not impressed anyone outside his extended family. It is time to let the Tebow machine realize his destiny.
    It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Quark1267 View Post
      Why does the Broncos not play Brady Quinn??? They traded to obtain him and now he sits idle!! They never gave him a chance in Cleveland, therefore never cultivating his talents. That was their mistake!! Now that he is a Bronco, why make the same one??? Sure Tebow deserves his chance but let the dude play!!! How can one mesh with his team if he doesn't get his chance to try to???? Bad mistake Broncos....Let Quinn play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Until now, cleveland's fans believe he was given a chance and he failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post
        You are showing blind hatred for a guy that:
        1. You have never met.
        2. Don't know if he will be a good QB, which I think he can be.
        3. The only reason you gave was that he has a low completion %, and hasn't won that many games. You know not everyone was a winner as soon as they started something. But I am sure you were good at everything you start and was a god when you did it.

Some QBs can't get it done, Quinn and Orton fall into these catergories. Not because of blind hatred and disdain but because with more chances they failed...
        Umm I think you are confused. I never mentioned anything about his completion.

This has nothing to do with my statement, so you're point in quoting it was....???
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
          after watchin quinn choke in preseason against 3rd stringers. I dont even know why you trying to defend him. Tebow could throw 6 picks and people would still love him in Denver. Tebow not going anywhere despite how much some of you "fans" hate him

1, Where did I say I hated Tebow you near-sited moronic tebow lover? No if Tebow throws pics constantly and doesn't post a winning season "Denver" will not still love Tebow, blind faith Tebow fans may, but Denver fans will start loving the next #2 guy.
          2, Tebow has had plenty of his own meltdowns in games including this pre-season, but it's OK for Tebow right, He's the only QB in History that's allowed to do crappy in practice and still get game time that allows him to lose games until he does get his rhythm down right?

Originally posted by tacmale View Post
          That is also 3 years of OTA's Mini-camps, and preseason you know the time you are supposed to be learning the offense. After 3 years I expect an NFL starter to not just understand an offense but have a good command of the offense.

After 5 years I expect an NFL starter to be able to competing for the SB.
          Ugh, no, he missed his first year due to negotiation issues, and the next 2 years were TC's in a Browns camp with questionable coaches and back and forth game planning, then a year with McDumas and this year with Fox. So again when was he supposed to get settled as a rookie? A Qb needs consistency in the team for him to be consistent, and the last I checked he was competing for the starting job being he was doing better than Tebow or Orton until he had one bad start, but only Tebow can suck in pre-season and still get the starting job and only Orton can suck for years and still be the starter.

For you kool-aid Tebow fans, I like tebow 100% better than fracking Orton, I wanted Tebow for the Broncos long before he was drafted, I just realize if he had one more year to be groomed he would come out the super QB people want him to be, but if he comes out and fails bad now then it's bad news for everyone.

Quinn is your free ticket, no contract next year, no expectations, and if he does get a rhythm he's a better pocket passer than Tebow is right now and so gives the team a much better chance than Orton by far.
          sigpic
          I Adopt #77 well damn!
          Milla Da QB Killa' #77
          Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Working...
          X