Clinton is Status... say it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton is Status... say it!!!

The pimps down here at U. of Miami have given Clinton a new name. The man is now "Status." Carry it on through out these boards. Let the name spread, yall part of it baby.... Go CaNES!!!

If you don't mind me asking...

Why have they given him the name "Status"? And when you say the "Pimps" are you generally speaking about all of his people down there that he's kool with? or are you talking about pimps like "Don The Magic Jaun" and it has something to do with him pimp'in women?. Though! It wouldn't surprise me either way because I have saw him in the club looking rather pimpish! :p
    "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

Comment

Pimps baby... soul brothas... ya dig! The brotha is Status...can't spell out any better......... hold up..... the dictionary say it means "Prestige" or "High Standing" Portay that is you baby!!! Say it!! What's up with Willis McGahee, have you barked with that dog lately?
      Last edited by Carmine; 12-09-2003, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine
        Pimps baby... soul brothas... ya dig! The brotha is Status...can't spell out any better......... hold up..... the dictionary say it means "Prestige" or "High Standing" Portay that is you baby!!! Say it!! What's up with Willis McGahee, have you barked with that dog lately?
        okay i have a question 2 ask you. is that something that you started? with that name status? and why is he a pimp? what made that come about? i just wanna know if you don't mind? a it's good to see that someone else on the board is from miami besides me.
        I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Originally posted by neisha26
          okay i have a question 2 ask you. is that something that you started? with that name status? and why is he a pimp? what made that come about? i just wanna know if you don't mind? a it's good to see that someone else on the board is from miami besides me.
          Girl, Portis is pimpin, nuff said. No for real, the name "Status" means that he is on top. It all started at a football party when someone stood up cheering for Portis. We all started the name ever since. All of us or most of us ar U. of M. alumni, while some of the fellas go to Miami-Dade. A bunch of em ran track with Portis. Anyway, what part of Miami do you live? Are you a student anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine
            Girl, Portis is pimpin, nuff said. No for real, the name "Status" means that he is on top. It all started at a football party when someone stood up cheering for Portis. We all started the name ever since. All of us or most of us ar U. of M. alumni, while some of the fellas go to Miami-Dade. A bunch of em ran track with Portis. Anyway, what part of Miami do you live? Are you a student anywhere?
            i live in liberty city. no i'm not a student no where i work, college is not 4 me. thanks 4 answering my question. so i see you went to UM what year did u come out? do you know clinton personally? i just wanna know. i'm no groupie or anything, I don't want you to fet the impression that i am.
            I'm Such A Lady

Comment

do you know clinton personally? i just wanna know. i'm no groupie or anything, I don't want you to fet the impression that i am.
              Err.... I beg to differ. Your Sig line pretty much puts you in the "groupie" status ( not that it's a bad thing )

As for the nickname "status", I figure if the team hasn't already given him one, this one would work. Honestly though, It doesn't sound quite as "tough" as it should.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                Err.... I beg to differ. Your Sig line pretty much puts you in the "groupie" status ( not that it's a bad thing )

As for the nickname "status", I figure if the team hasn't already given him one, this one would work. Honestly though, It doesn't sound quite as "tough" as it should.

Nuff said...
                no not really i just like how he plays and he's a nice looking handsome man what i meant by that was i'm not following him around the world trying to get him to notice me. i'm more of behind the scenes i just chill. now groupies follow theses athletes around the world that's not me. that's why i don't consider myself a ''GROUPIE''. THANK YOU.
                I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Ummm...What did that mean?

" i'm more of behind the scenes i just chill."

What's the difference? That made you sound more like a groupie than your first comment!.

Comment

Re: Ummm...What did that mean?

Originally posted by #26_Fan

What's the difference? That made you sound more like a groupie than your first comment!.
                    the difference is i don't go chasing that's what behind the scenes mean DAMMIT. do u get it now good. and i'm glad to see that's how u think of me but i know what i do so it does not matter what a person might say, because they are gonns talk regardless.
                    I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Re: Ummm...What did that mean?

Originally posted by #26_Fan

Don't talk to her till you get 100 or more posts.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Well now that's just bad english!

:p

Comment

There is no need to start internet bang'in

First, I can reply to any post I like regardless of how many post I currently have! Secondly, Who the HELL are you “Captain Save a [email protected]”??? (I know your a moderator).

Neisha, There is no need to get upset! I was simply stating that there was nothing wrong with your first comment about Clint P., It just shows you’re a young woman and almost all the chic’s I know including myself also feels that Clint P. Is a Dime Piece! And there is nothing wrong with you liking his game as well as his pretty smile. Your retaliation comment was the one that made you sound like a possible groupie! And I still think it does! If that’s not what you meant….Sweetie next time use a different combination of words. Now! Are we kool? Just to show you no hard feelings here's a piece of GOSSIP I heard from two different people!. Rumor has it that Clint Is engaged to some chic in South Philly at least that’s what she’s telling people! According to my peep’s there she went to UM with him and they were together during his three years at UM. How true that is? I don’t know! But, here in Denver it doesn’t seem like that because just three weeks ago one of my male friends saw him in the club and he(Clint P) asked “Where The [email protected]’s At” . So, I don’t know what’s up with that! He could be engaged and just living the life of a Boss Playa! I personally don’t see Mama Portis letting that happened just yet!!

Last edited by #26_Fan; 12-13-2003, 07:21 PM.

Comment

well well well... that's just something to piss me off.

well about 4-6 months ago someone told me that he was in the club with his suppose to be ''girlfriend'' in tallahassee. but they seem to see him with this person a lot, but hay that's how life goes. and being a person in his profession he has a lot of girlfriends you understand what i mean. but if he is engaged i will be pissed but if he's not that's good with me. i wouldn't like that at all but i have heard that he is a male whore but you know you gotta see and figure some things out for yourself. and hay he's only 23 i hope he's not getting married he better live his life. it's a lot to see including me. and i'm serious about what i just said.
                            I'm Such A Lady

Comment

well well well... that's just something to piss me off.

well about 4-6 months ago someone told me that he was in the club with his suppose to be ''girlfriend'' in tallahassee. but they seem to see him with this person a lot, but hay that's how life goes. and being a person in his profession he has a lot of girlfriends you understand what i mean. but if he is engaged i will be pissed but if he's not that's good with me. i wouldn't like that at all but i have heard that he is a male whore but you know you gotta see and figure some things out for yourself. and hay he's only 23 i hope he's not getting married he better live his life. it's a lot to see including me. and i'm serious about what i just said.
                              I'M SORRY i noticed this after i was finished he is 22 my bad people.
                              I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Working...
                              X